Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That Footage Of Vermin Breaking Into The Amex...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some stewards valiantly doing their job, for which total respect. Others just standing by just thinking 'F*** me, I'm not getting paid enough to get involved in THIS' while the vermin just stroll into the ground. Just won't do :nono:

Not sure if this will display properly, but it's available in the 'The Goldstone Ground' Facebook page

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A lot of those fans in that video deliberately covered up their faces which suggest pre-meditated

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Meanwhile there were about 300 coppers at the station.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But that was far too easy......agree with [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Well there are a lot of very identifiable people there. At least 30 there that I could see the faces of. Some of them grown men for goodness sakes. Pathetic.

Mass banning orders please.

Ps) I don’t blame the stewards. Minimum wage, they really shouldn’t have to put up with this kind of shite.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The thing that pisses me off about this is the way the OB we’re looking all mean and tuff and moody as they were liberally dispersed all the way from the station to the ground but nowhere to be seen when it kicked off. Thorough planning??? I think not!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Rather than individual banning orders, it would probably be easier to ban anyone from Selhurst who turns up wearing black

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a bunch of w@nkers, really frightening dressing up in black, like they'll never be recognised. I'm sure some of these scum left their DNA about :tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Palace should pull out the stops to identify as many as they can then ban them for life. Most shameful away support since the Amex opened its doors.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Make it like Blackburn v Burnley. Must be bussed from home ground after being checked. Straight off bus into away end. Nobody else allowed any where near.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Palace should pull out the stops to identify as many as they can then ban them for life. Most shameful away support since the Amex opened its doors.

they could start by circulating the OP's youtube clip for the genuine Palace fans to identify

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hate is a very strong word.
But I hate these scum.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Have no fear, training has begun for the return leg. We'll show the feckers how to do it by breaking out of SP..:clap:

WelldocumentedAshamedBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
To be honest, I'm (rightly or wrongly) surprised those stewards tried to hold them back as much as they did.

At what point does reasonable force become unreasonable in this day and age? It's not as if they can start swinging punches, and they aren't paid anywhere near enough to put themselves at risk of physical harm. They were fighting a losing battle, against 100+ blokes who had clearly turned up with the intention of getting in without tickets, and the ONLY people to blame are those absolute vermin from up the road.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be honest, I'm (rightly or wrongly) surprised those stewards tried to hold them back as much as they did..

Ha, I was thinking the exact opposite sitting here on my sofa all very safely watching that video. I wouldn't last ten minutes as a steward in something like that. P45 in the post and all that.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
People can moan about policing and stewarding as much as they like.

The blame lays on one single group of people- and we see them here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here