Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's this years Fodder?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
........as in previous seasons there's been some really poorly run clubs who you just knew were going down.

Sunderland, Villa, QPR, Newcastle in previous seasons, Hull to a degree as they surprisingly came up then spent bugger all.

Probably one of the reasons Palace escaped late on every year :rolleyes:

Not really seeing it this year though, can you really see West Ham & Everton going down with their squads?

Palace? I just think Roy will get them organised well enough.

Established teams like WBA or Stoke? again they wont go without a proper fight, even Udders look probably good enough at home.
Or am I worrying over nothing, as there is some real fodder nailed on to go down? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You say Sunderland and Villa but each of them were badly run for a while and kept escaping before it finally caught up with them.

I still think it's Swansea, Huddersfield + TBD for the drop.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You say Sunderland and Villa but each of them were badly run for a while and kept escaping before it finally caught up with them.

I can't see Huddersfield ending up below West Ham. For me, it's them and Swansea who look doomed.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Yes, but my point being the years they did go down, particularly Villa , they were nailed on before Christmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What is really pleasing about this season so far, is that the entire world and his wife fully expected us to be this years fodder.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What is really pleasing about this season so far, is that the entire world and his wife fully expected us to be this years fodder.

Not fodder or dead certs as expected- but still involved & could be amongst it come the end of the season.

Hopefully not- but the job is only just started

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Regrettably Everton are about to appoint Allerdyce, so they will probably miss out on a journey to new places.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I said it before last night, and watching them reinforced my view that CPFC2010 won't go down, they have too many good players.

For me it's Swansea, west Ham and one of Huddersfield/Bournemouth.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The 3 'crisis clubs' are West Ham, Swansea and Palace.

Dancing ALLLLLLLan joining West Brom is fantastic news for us as well.

3 of those 4 to go down.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
With Huddersfield getting tonked at Arsenal tongiht, our 2-0 defeat doesn't really look that bad!
And after their cracking start, Huddersfield are on the slide! We definitely need to beat them on the 9th of December to send them further down the table!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here