Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace fans: ruining the night for their own

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Good glad all over they posted that,will help the plod ban them. Brighton fan gets banning order for lobbing a pint ,what will plod do about this?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I'd agree there are often groups of firms looking for trouble at games and BHA are just as bad on this front. The HF 'Ultras' are nothing like any of these groups and are just bellends as many of your own fans now see.

This........

" you know those kids ya get at school , got a moped so they think they're cool "

SORRY .......gone all test tubes on ya........but the song sums up the always ultras !!!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
What I find bizarre is that the muppets stormed the turn stiles, thus ruining it for the fans still outside. But instead of blaming the twats responsible, the rest of their fan base are blaming the Brighton’s organisation. Just when you thought they couldn’t be any more deluded...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What I find bizarre is that the muppets stormed the turn stiles, thus ruining it for the fans still outside. But instead of blaming the twats responsible, the rest of their fan base are blaming the Brighton’s organisation. Just when you thought they couldn’t be any more deluded...

Loads of Palace on their own message boards laying into then to be fair.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Loads of Palace on their own message boards laying into then to be fair.

Good to hear it. Seen a lot of anger aimed at Brighton stewards on Twitter. Palace supporting friend of mine also tried to lay blame on the stewards. He didn’t seem to understand why someone on minimum wouldn’t want to go up against a crowd of football hooligans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this appears to be the moment when they 'broke in' ..

[video]https://www.holmesdale.net/board_files/downloads/3273810_received_1015978961575 5438.mp4[/video]

And most of them are the ‘ultras’ - pure scum.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
To Palace fans crying to the FSF and media outlets.

You know exactly where to find the guys who caused you the problems, so go an moan at them at your next home match.

Seeya.

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
The whole thing is ridiculous. In this day and age fans of most other clubs come here, have a good day/weekend out, enjoy the City and the match, maybe some light hearted banter and have a general good time. Why does the derby match have to be any different?

The appalling behaviour of the identifiable minority of morons is wrecking the fixture for real fans, it has to stop. Palace must act to remove the ridiculous chavs from their club. They are directly responsible for the reduction in away ticket availability for both clubs. A thousand fans of both clubs miss out on perhaps the most important away game of the season, why do we tolerate this?

Isn't the best answer to all the vandalism and violence for those that go to Selhurst to behave impeccably and show the authorities and Palace that we're not animals? If the two clubs, supporters groups, fans and police work together, surely we can get to have a rivalry that everyone enjoys?

Both side rightly want to win and I think we all love the atmosphere of a big derby, but surely we can enjoy it without behaving like total retards?

It's now down to fans of both clubs to stop this crap so we can all enjoy the games. I lived in East Grinstead during the 70s and 80s, in those days of the big rivalry a lot of my friends were Palace and still are. There's no need for hate. Dislike maybe for 90 minutes but then shake hands and have a beer like grown ups.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

100% with this

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why not if the man with the key is stood there specifically to unlock the door if needed with no other duties to detract him from his main duty. It would just mean a complete change of attitude towards fire exits.

What if the man with the key is taken ill, (heart attack perhaps), or possibly more likely, is overpowered by accomplices of the people trying to break in? I think you get a lot of unfair stick on here, but the idea of locking fire escapes is deeply, deeply cretinous.

EDIT: I see the stupidity of it has also been pointed out by others.

EDIT 2 And you've quite rightly recanted it!

I'll shut up now ... (Should have read the rest of the thread before commenting)

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1569..._the_Amex_in__return_to_dark_days_/?ref=fbshr

Injuring their own fans throwing fireworks at them.

Palace supporter Will Coussens drove from Falmouth for the game, and could not get in until the second half because of the actions of the hooligans.

Mr Coussens, 21, filmed the drama, in which a woman can be heard screaming: “Dad, stay here, I’m not going in there.”

He told The Argus: “I walked over from the station and just saw smoke and heard screaming.

“There were some scared kids, it was shocking.

“The minority ruined it for the others, and it was a minority.

“But, for the first time in my life, I was ashamed to be a Palace fan.”

He added: “If you don’t have a ticket, you don’t try and enter the stadium. It’s simple.

“Some people were covering their faces with balaclavas. I don’t know who they think they are going to a football match dressed like that.

“You should have to show your face to get into a stadium.”

Mr Coussens spoke to another Palace fan who was injured after the game – by an Eagles hooligan.

She told him that “something needs to be done about the so-called fans” who took bangers into the stadium, and said a fan hit her on the leg with one.

It left the woman with a “small flesh wound”.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The whole thing is ridiculous. In this day and age fans of most other clubs come here, have a good day/weekend out, enjoy the City and the match, maybe some light hearted banter and have a general good time. Why does the derby match have to be any different?

The appalling behaviour of the identifiable minority of morons is wrecking the fixture for real fans, it has to stop. Palace must act to remove the ridiculous chavs from their club. They are directly responsible for the reduction in away ticket availability for both clubs. A thousand fans of both clubs miss out on perhaps the most important away game of the season, why do we tolerate this?

Isn't the best answer to all the vandalism and violence for those that go to Selhurst to behave impeccably and show the authorities and Palace that we're not animals? If the two clubs, supporters groups, fans and police work together, surely we can get to have a rivalry that everyone enjoys?

Both side rightly want to win and I think we all love the atmosphere of a big derby, but surely we can enjoy it without behaving like total retards?

It's now down to fans of both clubs to stop this crap so we can all enjoy the games. I lived in East Grinstead during the 70s and 80s, in those days of the big rivalry a lot of my friends were Palace and still are. There's no need for hate. Dislike maybe for 90 minutes but then shake hands and have a beer like grown ups.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Agree ,unfortunately you have the d*ck splashes mixed up with reasonable level headed people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here