Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izzy Brown Go Home

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I agree, every time i see him he never seems to actually chase the ball down, multiple times since he came on, if he had gone for the ball he would have got there and we could have had a good chance. He seems skillful but looks to put in minimal effort.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
No bait. Just rooted to the spot when passed too. Have not seen anything from him in every game I’ve watched. Not trying to wind anyone up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
got to agree. when he comes on he looks disinterested. even in those last 10 there were a couple of balls that dropped nearby and he just stands there. No doubt he has quality but his desire is lacking, definitely.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Its hard to show something when you get 10 minutes a game, it takes time to build partnerships

It's not just that though, there was one near the end where he mis-controlled it and it went out of play. the problem with that is'nt that he misplayed it, but the fact that the ball was rolling so slowly that he could have got the ball again, but didn't bother.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He hasn't exactly set the place alight has he.

Hopefully we will have improved forward options by the end of January.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
In 12 months time, maybe 6 we will be saying Izzy Who?

An easily forgettable nothing of a player who will drift down the leagues

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You’re too slow and you don’t care.

You cannot really pick on a player who has come on for the last 10 mins, where the rest of the team haven't really done it for the previous 80.
It'll be like him joining a 100 metres dash 9 secs later.
All the team take the hit.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
You cannot really pick on a player who has come on for the last 10 mins, where the rest of the team haven't really done it for the previous 80.
It'll be like him joining a 100 metres dash 9 secs later.
All the team take the hit.

I’m the last person to slate players and especially from watching one game.

Tonight we were the better team in my opinion and deserved more. Solid performances and great effort from most players. Stephen’s passes were sometimes a bit wayward and Murray’s backheels were useless in the first half. Knockhaeart ran his heart out. Maybe the subject line was a bit strong but I’ve never seen any desire from Brown. I know he only gets 10 mins here and there so id like to think he’d try to make more with his brief time on the pitch. Sorry to be negative. It’s not normally my style.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was going to start a thread on him actually. What is the point of him being here? He comes on for occasional 10 minute cameos and understandably doesn't do very much. If he's not going to play when Murray is playing as gash as that, when is he? It's a shame we can't send him back in January if we can get another striker in. His presence here has been a total waste of time.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m the last person to slate players and especially from watching one game.

Tonight we were the better team in my opinion and deserved more. Solid performances and great effort from most players. Stephen’s passes were sometimes a bit wayward and Murray’s backheels were useless in the first half. Knockhaeart ran his heart out. Maybe the subject line was a bit strong but I’ve never seen any desire from Brown. I know he only gets 10 mins here and there so id like to think he’d try to make more with his brief time on the pitch. Sorry to be negative. It’s not normally my style.

Hard to argue with the points you make but that’s not to say he won’t come good.
He’s probably got the hump that he’s not getting game time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here