Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izzy Brown Go Home

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He has ability which is frustrating as he shows as much interest as i do in ironing in his defensive duties , his non effort challenging for the header that led to the 2nd goal is just pure laziness , i will be astounded if we see him start another game for a while .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would be interesting to list all of our loanees at The Amex to debate who was a success and who wasnt. I would think that not a success will win the debate, which is worrying for our recruitment team and the upcoming window..

I would agree that the majority of our loans have not been successful.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
He has ability which is frustrating as he shows as much interest as i do in ironing in his defensive duties , his non effort challenging for the header that led to the 2nd goal is just pure laziness , i will be astounded if we see him start another game for a while .

Even before not jumping for the header he was wondering around nowhere near a Huddersfield player. Such a lazy prick

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Would not surprise me, and it was a little embarrassing that he got a standing ovation. A loan player playing against a team he has a soft spot for shouldn’t have even been in the squad.

Yeah cant see him anywhere near the Chelsea first team and he seems to love Huddersfield and they love him

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He'll end up at 'uddersfield

Then best he goes in January then! He is only at The Albion right now because of the failure to bring in somebody before the season started. I've seen nothing from him (playing for us) that suggests he is what we are looking for. If Baldock is fit, maybe now's the time to give him a run out?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Even before not jumping for the header he was wondering around nowhere near a Huddersfield player. Such a lazy prick

Most of us knew he doesn't want to track back and do the other side of his responsibility playing out wide, yesterday was just another example of it. Why play him there?

He is a luxury player to have behind the striker or as part of a forward 3 who no doubt has ability. We all knew this before we got him on loan, Hudds fans confirmed it. I was encouraged enough by his performance 2nd half liverpool to give him a shot ahead of a tiring Gross in this game but again we put him wide left. He is never going to be a hard working wide player in a 4411.

I don't believe in sticking players in positions they are clearly not comfortable/competent in and then calling the players out as shit. I never wanted Brown to begin with by the way as my posts will show, but it doesn't sit right with me to be so critical when he is played out of position.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wish he put as much effort in on the pitch as he did telling everyone how much he was looking forward to playing against Huddersfield :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here