Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twitter - Jim White, Mike Parry, Joey Barton...its all gone off.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wow yeah he really smashed that challenge. Complete opposite of what he said he'd do but that seems pretty standard. Also did shite, failed totally and then said how well he'd done?

Sounds like the channel are better off without him.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I enjoy Joey Barton's tweets and his insults at people that deserve it.

If only he'd matured fifteen years ago. Learnt by his mistakes unlike tw@t man Mike Parry.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If only he'd matured fifteen years ago.

He hasn't matured though. He's still the same idiot except this time he's added pseudo-intellectual to his list of objectionable characteristics. I'm not sure anyone has the moral high ground in this debate. It's like two bald men arguing over a comb.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tradepoint!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Who is Mike Parry?

I think a good demonstration of his achievements in life is that if you were to type "Mike Parry" into Google, just 6th on the list of pages returned is ..... this thread!

Although with this incident that may be dropping as other news outlets pick it up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The buffoons have been out in force on Twitter. Looks like Parry might be about to get binned by TalkSPORT for this. Apparently he's been removed from the Two Mikes show this weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...T-war-words-sparked-presenter-Mike-Parry.html

I didn't even know Jim White had a drink problem till this little episode. Most of Parry's tweets have been deleted now apparently. Clearly tweeting when he was plastered, what a prannet :lolol:

Well he is from Glesgae isn't he? :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here