Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twitter - Jim White, Mike Parry, Joey Barton...its all gone off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The buffoons have been out in force on Twitter. Looks like Parry might be about to get binned by TalkSPORT for this. Apparently he's been removed from the Two Mikes show this weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...T-war-words-sparked-presenter-Mike-Parry.html

Jim White: 'The demise of @Everton is alarming. A totally wasted 476-mile round trip for those travelling fans. S'TON 4-1 EVE.'

Mike Parry: 'Ha ha .. you're having a joke Jim aren't you. What a brilliant observation that we lost 4-1 .. you should be praising fans who travel 500 miles to watch their team .. not mock them .. How was it wasted you fool? Do you know anything about giving your heart and soul to a football club? Just shut up.

Mike Parry: 'Thing is Jim @JimWhite with your chronic historic drink problems .. and you've asked me to help you and I've told you I will .. should you be slagging off anybody else .. Everton .. heh?'

* Parry later apologised for his tweet, adding: 'I want to apologise to my colleague @JimWhite for referring dismissively to an illness he has suffered .. and battled bravely and beaten. Sorry Jim. Very wrong of me.'

Joey Barton: 'Mike, low blow saying that about Jim even by your standards. Don't forget you're only claim to fame is eating a spoonful of cinnamon and nearly killing yourself.'

Mike Parry: 'You're only claim to fame Barton is sticking a cigar in a teen-ager's eye, smashing a man's face in while he was unconscious on the ground .. serving a jail sentence ..and now in your media 'career' .. 'I'm not working for The Sun' .. yes you are you thick-headed hypocrite ..'

Joey Barton: 'I reckon he feels worse this morning than after this... @mikeparry8'

Mike Parry: 'Feeling fine thanks ..'

Joey Barton: 'Saw you apologising this morning for being a complete bellend again in a bevvy. When you get on the sauce, stay off Twitter you muppet.'

I didn't even know Jim White had a drink problem till this little episode. Most of Parry's tweets have been deleted now apparently. Clearly tweeting when he was plastered, what a prannet :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The buffoons have been out in force on Twitter. Looks like Parry might be about to get binned by TalkSPORT for this. Apparently he's been removed from the Two Mikes show this weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...T-war-words-sparked-presenter-Mike-Parry.html

I didn't even know Jim White had a drink problem till this little episode. Most of Parry's tweets have been deleted now apparently. Clearly tweeting when he was plastered, what a prannet :lolol:

Twatter init, what do you expect.

Parry is a despicable man.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As it's Talksport, surely this falls into the 'It's only banter' category.

That's how they justify everything else.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Twatter init, what do you expect.

Parry is a despicable man.

He's a complete tool. The fact he thought that Jim White was "mocking" Everton fans for making that journey just shows how detached from reality his booze-addled brain was at the time.

What a window into some peoples worlds Twitter can give at times.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I can't believe they ever thought it was a good idea to put Parry back on the air, hopefully this is the last we'll have to hear him on there. This was way out of line.

Mind you I can't stand Jim White either so it's a shame they can't bin him off as well. Barton also boring with his 'shock' opinions.

I know lots of people will slag off talkSport and say it's not worth listening to but there is some quality radio hidden in there amongst the tabloid style dross. H and J still excellent, Ian Danter great and Danny Kelly is brilliant, particularly his Trans Euro Express show. Match day live is also an excellent show except for Ray Parlour.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two questions:

Who is Mike Parry?
What is a prannet?

Thanks

1. Look up the word BUFFOON in a dictionary - you'll find a picture of Mike Parry.

2. I'd rondez-vouez with Janet
quite near the Isle of Thanet
she looked more like a gannet
she wasn't half a prannet

"Billericay Dickie" by Ian Dury c.1978

or

Prannet (n): A small piece of turd which clings to ones arse hairs after a shite.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
I can't believe they ever thought it was a good idea to put Parry back on the air, hopefully this is the last we'll have to hear him on there. This was way out of line.

Mind you I can't stand Jim White either so it's a shame they can't bin him off as well. Barton also boring with his 'shock' opinions.

I know lots of people will slag off talkSport and say it's not worth listening to but there is some quality radio hidden in there amongst the tabloid style dross. H and J still excellent, Ian Danter great and Danny Kelly is brilliant, particularly his Trans Euro Express show. Match day live is also an excellent show except for Ray Parlour.

Have they taken Trans Euro Express off for NFL? As you say, an excellent show via the superb DK.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Mike Parry is a complete :tosser: anyway. Perversely I quite enjoy listening to him because he knows fvck all (especially about music) yet will argue that black is white to prove his maladjusted point often with hilarious consequences because Mike Parry IS NEVER WRONG (in Mike Parry's eyes). I do like H & J and Danny Kelly is pretty good but the rest of them are idiots

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Isn't that a CLEGNUT?

Try one of these sonny. My mate Big Vern swears by them. Claims they give him a ring of confidence.

Clag Gone.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mike Parry is a complete :tosser: anyway. Perversely I quite enjoy listening to him because he knows fvck all (especially about music) yet will argue that black is white to prove his maladjusted point often with hilarious consequences because Mike Parry IS NEVER WRONG (in Mike Parry's eyes).

Sounds strangely reminiscent of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here