Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha: On a scale of 1-10 I hate Brighton 11...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We all know how measured and calm Chris Hughton is in his comments, but you sense he is getting a bit frustrated over refereeing decisions going for the more established clubs and that the count is building up of 50-50s or worse going against us. I wonder if there was another dodgy one tonight whether he'd vent a little.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
In a caravan surrounded by stolen scrap metal ?

O come on - Like Brighton is the most beautiful seaside resort in the country have you been outside Brighton Marina or Kemp Town lately? it stank of piss last week!!

May the best team win tonight, thoroughly looking forward to it shame I can't be there with the reduced allocation :(

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
In a caravan surrounded by stolen scrap metal ?

O come on - Like Brighton is the most beautiful seaside resort in the country, have you been outside Brighton Marina or Kemp Town lately? it stank of piss last week!!

May the best team win tonight, thoroughly looking forward to it shame I can't be there with the reduced allocation :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
O come on - Like Brighton is the most beautiful seaside resort in the country have you been outside Brighton Marina or Kemp Town lately? it stank of piss last week!!

Only got your own fans to blame. Spitting at people in numbers and graffiti is not accepted in normal places.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Only got your own fans to blame. Spitting at people in numbers and graffiti is not accepted in normal places.
Totally agree it's disgusting and Brighton fans need to note that not all Palace fans are of the same mold, I do hope that this will not bring out picking out innocent men with young kids or ladies wearing Palace colours tonight and the same applies to Palace fans on innocent Brighton supporters.....

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
O come on - Like Brighton is the most beautiful seaside resort in the country, have you been outside Brighton Marina or Kemp Town lately? it stank of piss last week!!

You should have found a loo then...eh!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Totally agree it's disgusting and Brighton fans need to note that not all Palace fans are of the same mold, I do hope that this will not bring out picking out innocent men with young kids or ladies wearing Palace colours tonight and the same applies to Palace fans on innocent Brighton supporters.....

I’m sure it won’t. 95% of fans attend the game without the need to cause trouble. Unfortunately you get a lot of bell ends on both sides that show their faces intent on something. I’m sure nobody would be so stupid as to pick on anyone esp if it’s kids or females. Reminds me of the Leeds fan who apparently started on a BHA fan with his kid - absolutely inexcusable & vile.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought Wilfried was a nice little Christian boy.

He has a great deal of social issues. I met him at Lewes once at a friendly with some palace mates and he really struggles. Was on one of the quiz shows I saw and really struggled to say anything then. Feel for him. He’s be one of those lads who gets prosecuted in a gang just for following the crowd if he wasn’t a footballer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well I don't really buy it. Players are in a bubble, I very much doubt even Dunk or Solly are going back to the dressing room at half time or full time hoping to hear that Palace have got slapped again. They're not from the terraces, they're not from the stands, they don't "live" the rivalry as fans do.

They'll say the right things and pay lip service to it all to add to the hype. They'll want to win this one for the fans, but that's exactly it - its for the fans, not for them. Someone compared it to the bobbins that boxers come out with pre-fight, and its a good comparison. They'll come out with all kinds of tedious claptrap to hype things up, pretending to "hate" each other...and lo and behold, after the fight they're draped all over each other giving it the love.

Its a phony war. Players KNOW about the rivalry. Fans FEEL it.

Are you sure about that?
https://twitter.com/I_CALDERON_14/status/935437680845864960

[tweet]935437680845864960[/tweet]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I’m sure it won’t. 95% of fans attend the game without the need to cause trouble. Unfortunately you get a lot of bell ends on both sides that show their faces intent on something. I’m sure nobody would be so stupid as to pick on anyone esp if it’s kids or females. Reminds me of the Leeds fan who apparently started on a BHA fan with his kid - absolutely inexcusable & vile.
:D That is vile

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Then find out who painted over our captain's mural and spray-painted the station. Pass on their details to the police. Then I'll believe you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here