Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you looking forward to the match tonight?

How do you feel about the match tonight?

• Excited, can't wait.

Votes: 66 29.6%
  • No more or less excited than before any home game.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • More anxious than usual.

Votes: 111 49.8%
  • Terrified, wake me up when it's over.

Votes: 33 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes and no.

Yes it's a game, which is always a good thing, but it brings out the worst in both sets of fans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Same. Don’t enjoy the game, pre match and post match are awful travel / mixing with them

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
More nervous than excited at the moment, but as long as we create an amazing atmosphere then it will be a blinding evening.
Taking my mate along, he's a Gooner and never been to anything like this before.
Last time I took a mate to his first Albion game we smashed Fulham 5-0, let's hope this mate is a good luck charm too.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
More nervous than excited at the moment, but as long as we create an amazing atmosphere then it will be a blinding evening.
Taking my mate along, he's a Gooner and never been to anything like this before.
Last time I took a mate to his first Albion game we smashed Fulham 5-0, let's hope this mate is a good luck charm too.

If we win you might want to buy him a season ticket...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Dislike these games due to all the issues before and after the actual game.

Hopefully if some idiots want to collect a banning order they can get together well away from everyone else..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]935437680845864960[/tweet]

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Very excited. I just hope the knuckle draggers find their own part of town to do whatever they want to do so that the rest of us can enjoy the rivalry. Don't want to see people getting caught up in stuff they want no part of.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very excited. I just hope the knuckle draggers find their own part of town to do whatever they want to do so that the rest of us can enjoy the rivalry. Don't want to see people getting caught up in stuff they want no part of.

This.

As for the game, feeling sick already.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Can’t concentrate on work, and I’m busy with multiple deadlines today, haven’t been able to eat yet and will need to if I wish to avoid getting too plastered too quickly later.

Pathetic for a 37 year old but wouldn’t change it for the world.

A win tonight would genuinely feel sweeter than the 0-1 McShane I think.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I told my lads after THAT game, that whatever happens in the future, nothing can ever be as bad as that.. tonight is OK.. right now they need to win a lot more than we do I think, albeit in the context of the season we need points against teams in the lower half .. I think most of us expect them to get out of trouble, but a loss tonight would make it a lot more fun..

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Takes all sorts of course but I'm firmly in the group of Albion fans for whom Palace games are hard to enjoy as there is just too much riding on it.

I know it is wrong but a big part of me would rather be playing someone else tonight and looking forward to the normal few drinks, a decent game and a good time come what may. Feeling sick all day is not great either.

On the flip side - it will be massive and we might just WIN...!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It feels like Christmas.

However, there's a chance that Santa won't leave me lots of presents but take a great big dump on my lounge floor instead.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Anyone know the odds on a Palace win, Zaha injury time winner? I want to be positive, but just can't shake this scenario from my head!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I look forward to EVERY Albion game :albion2:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

You're be saying you wouldn't stand and watch next.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here