Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans declare war

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Listen to the rage on here, yet it will still be ohhh its Palace they are our friends lets put our arm around them, we dont want retribution, we are all happy fans. There is no rivalry. Peace.

That all happened in the 80's.

F*ck that, time for payback.

.... well, if you want to stoop to their level......

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A big 'Hats Off' to the good local people who have already cleared it up.

View attachment 91493
And it turns out i was wrong about Duffy as well , wears a poppy which is enough for me , so large serving of Humble pie for me , and please , everyone , i dont want to engage iun another binfest , 90- % of people wouldnt have bothered admitting they were wrong.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I wouldn’t want to be around when [MENTION=24872]londonpompous[/MENTION] hears about this...

Him & big Vern are gonna be right up for smashing some Palace slaaaaags...!
Nor would i , his posts bore the sh1t out of me .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Back to business
26504dc4c94c19a00d29ecd11727841d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Love this picture - Palace have managed to deliver a special derby day enhancement of the Bruno mural. Hopefully their "epic fail" bodes well for tonight.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Or someone would’ve seen them?
Either way, they’ll be sleepy today having been up in the middle of the night.

They'll be safely tucked up in bed with their mums by now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can’t they just stick to trashing their own town? Maybe there is nothing left worth ruining in Croydon?
There has NEVER been anything worth ruining in Croydon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There has NEVER been anything worth ruining in Croydon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ive ruined a few old.slags from new addington in my time , used.to meet em at cinatras

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I must admit, I am normally quite calm and don’t get all hatred stuff,but this action has really got me angry.Bruno is an icon for the club and city and his charity work
Immense in the community. Palace can only dream of having someone like him. I am sure the little chavs who did this are not all
Excited sniffing clue under the pier, but this is just another episode to prove that Palace have some really thick and immature fans that put their club back in the dark ages. So Mr Parish, an apology please, still
Waiting after Poogate as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...this is just another episode to prove that Palace have some really thick and immature fans that put their club back in the dark ages.

Highlighted for emphasis. I can't wait for this evening but I'm now a little worried at how much this has ratcheted up in the last 24 hours. Every club has its nobbers. Palace also have some good eggs. Exhibit A: those that muck in for REMF every year. I certainly hope they go back to Croydon thoroughly dejected but let's not lose all perspective.

I know, I know. Bore off etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here