Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans declare war

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Kent Police meat-wagons in force down West street. Three suspected Nigel's in Wetherspoon's front window, so I made them victims of a drive-by staring.

Three vans were down Madeira Drive earlier. Was a bit odd seeing the police inside all in riot gear on the seafront, but they seemed fairly relaxed, but I'm sure that'll change later!

23926426_10155716391212534_2605329985330650101_o.jpg

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Met police dog unit van passing through East Grinstead at 7:50 this morning. Embarrassing for Sussex Police, that they can't police this match unaided anymore.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Look up Reddit football streams, there'll be lots of working links.

I'm going tonight but I know a lot of people who are looking for streams (game should have been televised). I have not used Reddit before. Do you need to download any software? is it safe?

Thanks

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Met police dog unit van passing through East Grinstead at 7:50 this morning. Embarrassing for Sussex Police, that they can't police this match unaided anymore.

Not really embarrassing, no organisation should staff up to peak levels else your sitting on loads of wasted expense 90% of the time.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Highlighted for emphasis. I can't wait for this evening but I'm now a little worried at how much this has ratcheted up in the last 24 hours. Every club has its nobbers. Palace also have some good eggs. Exhibit A: those that muck in for REMF every year. I certainly hope they go back to Croydon thoroughly dejected but let's not lose all perspective.

I know, I know. Bore off etc.

No agree, I have some very good Palace mates who are totally embarrassed as to what their so
Called fans have done. Does not stop my friendship with them or understand that they are not all
Bad, but the perception at the moment is that they have given their club a bad name. Social media is almost 100% deploying the actions. I would not go out of principle on a Palace website as would very angry if they felt this was acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'm going tonight but I know a lot of people who are looking for streams (game should have been televised). I have not used Reddit before. Do you need to download any software? is it safe?

Thanks

Reddit is a forum, much like this one. They have a section specifically for sports streams. They are generally good and will state if there are pop up ads etc so safe enoigh.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Guessing the police horses will get a run out in Brighton tonight. Last time they came all the way from South Wales. Can’t believe the met plod can't spare a few?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reddit is a forum, much like this one. They have a section specifically for sports streams. They are generally good and will state if there are pop up ads etc so safe enoigh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Every game we go to we take Sussex police, so not surprisingly away teams do the same at the Amex.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Every game we go to we take Sussex police, so not surprisingly away teams do the same at the Amex.

Shouldn't come as a surprise. The local force will know who the likely trouble-makers are whereas the locals won't have a clue, thus making it easier to prevent trouble before it starts.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Shouldn't come as a surprise. The local force will know who the likely trouble-makers are whereas the locals won't have a clue, thus making it easier to prevent trouble before it starts.

It is easy to spot them...All dressed in black, spots, a megaphone, a couple of ultra flags and their leader who will be sporting a SPURS shirt!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sitting in a cafe when a group of about thirty black clad ultras strode past followed by an interested plod.

Friend: "I wonder who they are ?"
Friend's daughter "I saw them earlier"
Friend "They're probably on a community project...."

:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here