Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Dont shoot me but i think Palace deserved the draw especially on their 1st half showing

caalqfH.gif

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They are still firmly rooted to the bottom of the league with a pathetic goal difference of -17 and still winless away, while we go 10th.
They could not even look like scoring and beating an out of sorts Albion after we very unluckily lost at Old Trafford after giving Man U their toughest test so far.
Their so called fans proved yet again that they would even fail to get on The Jeremy Kyle show, they should never be allowed to stink out our stadium.
That's all that matters tonight.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not being funny but shouldn't we be in ninth alphabetically?

Screenshot from 2017-11-28 22-14-26.png

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
After the way we played v Man U, I expected better quality.

We're a good bet on the coupon at home at the moment. Didn't enjoy that . Being told to sit down from my seat in the back row. In a derby. While the opposition fans were letting off fireworks and flares and nobody was doing anything hacked me off as well...

Hope Saturday against the dippers is better.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We looked tired.

I'm not sure about tired. Nervous, certainly but I'm not going to blame them for that. We, the crowd clearly were too. Palace came at us early on and effectively shut the crowd up. There was nothing like the noise I would have expected and Knocky was geeing us up in the south-west corner towards the end of the first half. We seemed to grow into the match though and made more trouble for them in the second half. It's a shame and another missed opportunity at home but the buggers haven't beaten or even scored against us. By the end of the match we'd made them look poor and hardly certainties to soar up out of the drop zone.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Gave it up against Manure I expect, should have been enough time to recover though.
I went for a 1-1 draw, so was only expecting a point .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here