Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Moped robbers in London.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think I paid similar for my Garelli moped in early 74. I wasn't old enough for a bike.

What was the name of the bike shop? Was it Gloucester or something similar?

It was run by two or three brothers.
It will come to me probably in the middle of the night:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was run by two or three brothers.
It will come to me probably in the middle of the night:lolol:

I know what you mean. Long time ago. I have a feeling it was called Gloucester Cycles but I may be mixing it up with other Bike shops I was looking at, at the time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I did 5 years with Redhill Motors 76 - 81 - half in Brighton, then up in Lewes.
Gloucester Motors had a lock-up type place just along from North Road in Gloucester Road.
Concur with [MENTION=12090]Garage_Doors[/MENTION] - Speedway was in Ann Street them moved out to close by the Lewes Gyratory

That moped looks like a Honda "Camino" not really a lads moped like the Fizzy and AP50 were - I had a seriously modified Puch M50 Sports which I once got very close to 50MPH .... downhill with a tail wind

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I did 5 years with Redhill Motors 76 - 81 - half in Brighton, then up in Lewes.
Gloucester Motors had a lock-up type place just along from North Road in Gloucester Road.
Concur with [MENTION=12090]Garage_Doors[/MENTION] - Speedway was in Ann Street them moved out to close by the Lewes Gyratory

That moped looks like a Honda "Camino" not really a lads moped like the Fizzy and AP50 were - I had a seriously modified Puch M50 Sports which I once got very close to 50MPH .... downhill with a tail wind

You were there when i used to go into Redhill for my SS50 bits then.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here