Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] New Duke of Sussex Spring 2018

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wow. An injection of brand new DNA into the royal gene pool. Must be the first time in about 500 years.

Kate Middleton? Quips are meant to be humourous. It's funnier when it has an element of truth to it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A sign of changing times, the last time a member of the Royal Family wanted to marry an American divorcee, he had to give up the throne before doing so and live abroad afterwards.

Yes, different times. Three of the Queen's offspring divorced themselves, so she can hardly object. Prince Charles waited until the Queen Mother was dead before he married Camilla. because he knew she had been affected by Wallis Simpson.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kate Middleton? Quips are meant to be humourous. It's funnier when it has an element of truth to it.

The Middletons are related to the royals if you go back a few generations as I recall. Certainly a lot more closely related than these two.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good luck to him if she is as narcissistic as claimed.

That way only leads to his misery.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He'll have to give up surporting Villa or was it West Ham
Tony needs to get him down to the Amex.
I think William is a Villa fan, I have a vague recollection of reading that Harry is an Arsenal fan but I may have made that up to be honest.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think William is a Villa fan, I have a vague recollection of reading that Harry is an Arsenal fan but I may have made that up to be honest.

The Aston Villa / West Ham nonsense was actually David Cameron back in 2015, still never let the facts eh?

As for our previous American Divorcee, I say hurrah that Edward VIII abdicated, he was a Nazi fellow traveller who at the least would never have appointed Churchill in 1940.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Just to think the media and general news outlets are going to be wall to wall with this drivel for nearly 6-7mths. Arrrgggh.....I'm bored of it already! What is there to say, 'their engaged to be married' There it took all of two seconds. Don't need it going on and on. Yes, if you're wondering, I am a supporter of the monarchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here