Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paging London Pompous

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Name the time and venue. Top 4 lads each.

Neutral to choose the format. Twister is out due to a preponderance of iffy backs.

Regards, Del.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've just heard from LP, he's presently writing up how some of the Albion's top top boys took on the slaaaaggs from Palace in an edition of Bake Off, in their MANOR, and came back with the golden eclair.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've just heard from LP, he's presently writing up how some of the Albion's top top boys took on the slaaaaggs from Palace in an edition of Bake Off, in their MANOR, and came back with the golden eclair.

Wasn't the golden eclair left in the palarse changing rooms, a while ago?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Neutral to choose the format. Twister is out due to a preponderance of iffy backs.

Regards, Del.

Brave words, my Palace-supporting chum. Last time the two firms went head-to-head your lot got obliterated at Jenga.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Wasn't the golden eclair left in the palarse changing rooms, a while ago?

I believe it was a festive chocolate log, they were ****ed off cause they thought we were taking the right piss by leaving Christmas treats out just after Easter. Ungrateful wankers if you ask me.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brave words, my Palace-supporting chum. Last time the two firms went head-to-head your lot got obliterated at Jenga.

But let's not forget the St Patrick's Day Connect 4 Massacre.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Regards, Del.

Screenshot_20171127-115630.png
Just looking at your profile.
It says you've been a 'member' since 2008, and have no friends.
Is that why you spend so much time on a real footy forum :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were blocked and never managed the 4. :D

I'll bring my top 4 boys and challenge you to a history-off. Not since one of lads was sent to sleep in the Porter and Sorter in 2002 has you ever matched such knowledge of the history between our teams.

You throw the 1976 meetings at me and I'll smash you with an article on our Sydenham encounter in 1914...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The boardgames shop in the Lanes has confirmed it is CLOSED from midday tomorrow.

It's just not worth the risk.

The Palace lads will be warming up with a game of Dungeons and Dragons at Forbidden Planet at West Croydon I understand. Quite a session is planned.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Palace lads will be warming up with a game of Dungeons and Dragons at Forbidden Planet at West Croydon I understand. Quite a session is planned.

I think they've been spreading misinformation, I heard they were playing Snakes and Ladders in someone's shed, also West Croydon. Seems more like their intellectual capacity, but who knows!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here