Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help needed - Massive gamble on tomorrows game or not?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I have idiotically made a drunken bet with the mother of my 7 month old baby, that whoever wins tomorrow, is who our daughter will support. I am pretty ******* nervous, wondering whether i should back out? And maybe gamble it over something i am confident over(e.g. Dolphin Derby on the pier)

Advice? (Other than to never darken NSCs door again etc - in my defence she only told me she supported Palace during the second trimester )

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I have idiotically made a drunken bet with the mother of my 7 month old baby, that whoever wins tomorrow, is who our daughter will support. I am pretty ******* nervous, wondering whether i should back out? And maybe gamble it over something i am confident over(e.g. Dolphin Derby on the pier)

Advice? (Other than to never darken NSCs door again etc - in my defence she only told me she supported Palace during the second trimester )

Back out now you maniac

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Probably the worst bet I've ever heard.

I've heard of child cruelty but that's takes some beating. It doesn't bear thinking about if it goes pear shaped tomorrow and you'll be to blame! punish:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You'll be disappointed with that idiotic drunken bet.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Offer her a £500 payment to cancel the bet. Once she accepts tell her that you can only afford to pay her 2p in the pound. She's Palace, she'll understand. Happy days and don't do it again.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Have a little confidence son, once we stuff them lot tomorrow you will have 50% on side, only the mother to change from the dark side left to do. ps you can always welch if the unthinkable happens!

theboybilly

Do you seriously think this bet will decide which team she will support? A child can support the team that their father or mother has supported all their life but ultimately it will be the child's decision. Other influences could persuade one way or another - future school friends for example. Thisbet is a bit of sillyness nothing more.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Albion win = freed man

Palace win = Freedman

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

I just can't get over the fact that you slept with a Palace fan - mind you, she can't be from the area as you didn't call her your baby mother...

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
If palace were to win that tandermounts to child abuse! Expect a knock on the door from Social Services!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's not a valid bet. Your daughter supports whoever she was born/grew up nearest to; those are the rules.

So it all depends on where she lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here