Bong

March
Stephens
Pröpper
Izquierdo

Groß

Murray

Subs : Krul, Schelotto, Hunemeier, King Kayal, Knockaert, Hemed, Baldock

I’d like that as well, but I think it’ll be Jose and Knocky on the wings after March’s sub-par showing yesterday. Knocky had his best game for a while.

Is Baldock ready to come back ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taking into account how CH plays us according to the team against us I wionder if we could see:

Ryan
Bruno...Duffy...Dunk...Bong
Schellotto...Stephens...Propper...Knockhaert
Gross
Murray​

It wouldnt surprise me to counter act Zaha and Townsend.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
IF I was going to change things around I would do something like this so that Murray gets more close Support and we get a bit more pace up front. It does loose us the Bruno/AK linkup but maintains our ability to deliver (gross) and increases the potential targets.. If it does n't work revert to using two wingers with AK brought on (who might be a bit more fired up having been benched)

Ryan
Gross...Stephens...Propper...Izquierdo
Brown Murray

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IF I was going to change things around I would do something like this so that Murray gets more close Support and we get a bit more pace up front. It does loose us the Bruno/AK linkup but maintains our ability to deliver (gross) and increases the potential targets.. If it does n't work revert to using two wingers with AK brought on (who might be a bit more fired up having been benched)

Ryan
Gross...Stephens...Propper...Izquierdo
Brown Murray

Sorry I cannot see what benefit Brown brings to the side to consider a starting spot. I think it will be an unchanged team but suggested the 1 possible change as CH likes to pick his team to do a specific job.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sorry I cannot see what benefit Brown brings to the side to consider a starting spot. I think it will be an unchanged team but suggested the 1 possible change as CH likes to pick his team to do a specific job.

We need someone who is more mobile to get in the box , had we had that Saturday then someone might have been more able to score from one of those zipped in crosses. Brown is the only one who we have that can fit that role (but still has to prove it).Gross needs to be kept because of his work rate and crossing. We loose a winger but to be fair they are not really doing much regards goal assists (crosses). So this is a more attacking team which is what i would prefer IF we are going to make a change. IMO
Schelloto is still unproven , I have liked what little I have seen except that appalling shot at end of the Stoke game. Might be useful to bring on if the game gets more physical. Possibly leaves us more exposed on wings as both Knocky & March are good at chasing back but not as effctive as they should(can) be coming forward. personally I think CH will keep the same starting 11 assuming they are all fit to go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need someone who is more mobile to get in the box , had we had that Saturday then someone might have been more able to score from one of those zipped in crosses. Brown is the only one who we have that can fit that role (but still has to prove it).Gross needs to be kept because of his work rate and crossing. We loose a winger but to be fair they are not really doing much regards goal assists (crosses). So this is a more attacking team which is what i would prefer IF we are going to make a change. IMO
Schelloto is still unproven , I have liked what little I have seen except that appalling shot at end of the Stoke game. Might be useful to bring on if the game gets more physical. Possibly leaves us more exposed on wings as both Knocky & March are good at chasing back but not as effctive as they should(can) be coming forward. personally I think CH will keep the same starting 11 assuming they are all fit to go.

I agree about needing the quick man in the box so I wonder about bringing in Kayal to midfield along with Stephens and using Propper in the position he plays for Netherlands. Like you I think that it will be an unchanged team. I would love to see Sam Baldock on the bench.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I think we should start the same team that matched Manchester United at Old Trafford...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree about needing the quick man in the box so I wonder about bringing in Kayal to midfield along with Stephens and using Propper in the position he plays for Netherlands.
So you're dropping Gross.
As well as starting Kayal in his first game for many months.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Unchanged...Maaaaaybe Jose in for Solly.

Solly needs a rocket up his backside after Saturday, he looked a bit scared and out of his depth for the first time in a long time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No that was an option for later in the game when CH usually subs CH not to start Sorry I didnt make that clear but felt sure that you would find fault somewhere and you didnt let me down.
Instead of predicting I'll find fault with your posts, have you considered improving the quality of them?

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Jose in for March, otherwise exact same team again - would suggest Suttner if his job wasn't to keep Zaha quiet

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here