Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] poxy clackers @ Uddersfield

Sounded like a great atmosphere, especially from the home fans, even after they conceeded both goals. It's didn't stop at the end either.

If clackers work for them then good for them. Clubs like oursleves, Huddersfield and dare I say, Palace could give the so called big clubs a lesson or two on how to make a noise at home.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sounded like a great atmosphere, especially from the home fans, even after they conceeded both goals. It's didn't stop at the end either.

I agree wholeheartedly. Fantastic support that seems very rare in the Prem. Them, us, we appreciate being PL and show it through our support. It seems most PL clubs feel a sense of entitlement and therefore don't make an atmosphere unless they are booing their own players, manager or board. Well done for putting on such an atmosphere Huddersfield fans.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

If clackers work for them then good for them. Clubs like oursleves, Huddersfield and dare I say, Palace could give the so called big clubs a lesson or two on how to make a noise at home.

But I don't want to be cheering with clackers when we are 1-2 down I don't care if it is against the league leaders, its better to get behind the team with voices and use of hands.......not clappers like some North Korean parade......we as a crowd are better than that.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

The big clubs fans are 'past all that' according to a well spoken united fan with a southern accent on the train, they are more interested in 'taking the game to the next level'.

I did ask him to elaborate on that, which he couldn't.

Hudds are good at home when they get decent gates like they did last season. They should really stick the away fans somewhere else and have that whole stand to themselves like we used to have as visitors, but I guess they prefer the advantage of drowning us out with constant monotonous drumming. The songs they belt out the loudest don't have many words either so the whole ground joins in, the same reason why the 2-3 are sung loudest at the Amex.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What a bunch of shits they are, including the manager. Van le Parra was diving around all game just like Zaha does and I am glad he got sent off at the end.

Other Hudds players were whingeing and moaning about every decision and they are generally not good to watch.

I am so glad City won.

We stay 9th despite losing and that is happy days in my book.

Rant over.

Agree with all this,

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is that a wooden football rattle?

They are actually WW1 gas alarms.

Gasrattle.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here