Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Support from the start on Tuesday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
why is it a "pitiful spectacle' - It started spontaneously by 1000s of fans away at Fulham at the bottom of probably our darkest hour in the championship.
and was then co-opted by the club. Given the libraries and lack of atmosphere we've seen from plenty of teams this season especially yesterday its good the club has a few stirring moments
GSOBTS, Great Escape etc.
what songs , communal singing, activity isn't "Benny" (ha ! i don't know what that means and won't google it but i guess its "tinpot" or something) - presumably everything in your books.

:thumbsup:

Support can come in any way people want to...long as they get off there arse and give it some

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A rousing version of GOSBTS ( words on the big screen) followed by a half and half scarf twirling ring of fire, will intimidate us enough.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
why is it a "pitiful spectacle' - It started spontaneously by 1000s of fans away at Fulham at the bottom of probably our darkest hour in the championship.
and was then co-opted by the club. Given the libraries and lack of atmosphere we've seen from plenty of teams this season especially yesterday its good the club has a few stirring moments
GSOBTS, Great Escape etc.
what songs , communal singing, activity isn't "Benny" (ha ! i don't know what that means and won't google it but i guess its "tinpot" or something) - presumably everything in your books.

Agreed. Seemed to through the full repertoire yesterday so the were hardly any quiet periods.......it was ace. Couldn’t care less if it was tinpot, Benny (whatever that means) or laughed at by the ‘locals’

Saw one tweet slagging us off for the ‘oles’ about 3 minutes in. Obviously don’t do irony either. [emoji23][emoji23]

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
A rousing chorus of 'OH Jeremy Corbyn' as the team runs out should set us up NICELY

A rousing chorus of oh Jeremy Corbyn you’ve ruined the Labour Party with your stupid Marxist policies that appeal to stupid people oh and the workshy

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A rousing version of GOSBTS ( words on the big screen) followed by a half and half scarf twirling ring of fire, will intimidate us enough.

Any idea if the Albion have given your club dispensation to play your goal music should you score, allow your cheerleaders to perform and t-shirt cannons to project fine cotton garments into your travelling support?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A bit obviously I know, but I think important to give lots of verbal support right from the start against palace
I agree, should be like the game against Sheffield.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Any idea if the Albion have given your club dispensation to play your goal music should you score, allow your cheerleaders to perform and t-shirt cannons to project fine cotton garments into your travelling support?

Just the cheerleaders other than that tthe cannon should only come out when Murray scores

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

:wanker:

bf0rya.jpg

wb5e74.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Your opening post made me think you're a ****, this one confirms it.

Why because I don’t support Jeremy Corbyn a moronic terrorist sympathiser Marxist whose ruined the credibility of the Labour Party and would bankrupt our country . Workshy love him as do the Islamists, communists , anarchists , trade unionists and the great unwashed I Wonder why

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here