Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yesterday

jimtm69

May 19, 2009
Very proud of the team yesterday and you lot in the corner made yourself heard. [emoji122]
Loved the fact the United fans were getting wound up , Matty Ryan was particularly popular with his time management. I nearly gave myself up when I thought Glenn was going to score a diving header though. Onwards to Tuesday! [emoji109] UTA

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've woken up with a sore head and feeling a bit hard done by. We should have got a point.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm shattered and a bit disappointed.

Had a nightmare journey back home. Took nearly two hours to get back just to the M6.

The coach had to have a 45 min layover for the drivers and then the m25 was shut between jct 11 and 10 so had to go inland through weybridge and Cobham.

Got into bed at 1.30 and my 3yo came bounding in full of life and chicken pox at 5.30.

At least I'm not hungover which is surprising and a bit of a bonus.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Great performance, gave a good account of ourselves. We are growing in to a decent premier league team. Though wasn’t sure if it was the beer, but were the goal posts not upright ?

b4fda8acbd75b1298695b8f0d4d2ebc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Had a nightmare journey back home. Took nearly two hours to get back just to the M6.

The coach had to have a 45 min layover for the drivers and then the m25 was shut between jct 11 and 10 so had to go inland through weybridge and Cobham.

Got into bed at 1.30 and my 3yo came bounding in full of life and chicken pox at 5.30.

Yes that m25 detour was interesting hey!!
Bloody nightmare.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

We took the pretty route via Kempton Racecourse then Hampton Court which was all lit up beside the moonlit river Thames , Esher looked quite nice in the moonlight too! Seriously all credit to our respective coach drivers and navigators who got us home by knowing the rat runs. I understand that those in cars who did not leave at the M 3 junction had a very long journey home.

Last edited:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
M25 was a pain last night. It took about an hour to get off it and onto the detour. Thankfully J10 was actually open but it easily added an hour and half to the journey back to sussex.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Despite result so proud of the manner of the way we took the game to United yesterday, JM knows they were fortunate to have got all three points

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Did not go to the game so can't really comment on all the game , but what i have now watched in highlights i think the team should be proud of their effort but it must be tinged with a little of what if , to get behind Man utd and convert crosses along the 6 yard line only to find that area unoccupied by a Brighton player shows a little self doubt from the forwards and midfield , with a little more self belief we could and should of won that game , very frustrating , Brighton are a team that are better than the players themselves actually seem to think they are , in my humble opinion .

Man Utd got away with one there , and their players know it , hopefully Brightons players will realise that they belong where they are and kick on from here .

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yes that m25 detour was interesting hey!!
Bloody nightmare.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

We took the pretty route via Kempton Racecourse then Hampton Court which was all lit up beside the moonlit river Thames , Esher looked quite nice in the moonlight too! Seriously all credit to our respective coach drivers and navigators who got us home by knowing the rat runs. I understand that those in cars who did not leave at the M 3 junction had a very long journey home.

I was sitting behind the drivers. The bloke who runs them spent so much time dithering with his twatnav we had already missed the m3 jct.

I did tell them to turn off and go via Hampton Court and down to Esher but they didn't listen. The other coach went that way and was at Crawley when we were just getting to the Chessington turn off.

It was a bloody long day. Up at 5.45. Picked up at 6.40. Got there at 12.50. Left coach park at 5.30 and home at 01.30.

Not the furthest game I've done on a coach but 8 hrs to get back from Manc is criminal.

A chicken pox ridden 3 yo was not a good wake up call at 5.30 today. Luckily the wife has taken her to her parents for the day so I can get some work done for my hnc. I've been falling behind a bit so today is a good time to catch up with stuff.

If I wasn't on here instead of a tally doing something that is.......

Good game though. Can't believe I'm disappointed coming away from OT with 0pts. Who'd have thought that just a few years ago.

We need to take that performance to those ****tards from up the road on Tuesday and we should be ok.

I'm still VERY nervous already about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here