Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shame for Chris to be sucked into being wrong about the corner when he is normally so good at not whinging...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
What a load of old ��, just talked about how great a full back Ashley Young is, nothing about Lukaku, seconds about how well we played.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bit of a shame. That's the most I've looked forward to watching an episode of MOTD following a defeat and then we get the standard three seconds of comment when you would have thought our neutralisation of a team that had scored 19 goals in 6 home matches warranted a touch more.

Heigh Ho! Best crack on with feeling sick at the thought of Tuesday night.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bit of a shame. That's the most I've looked forward to watching an episode of MOTD following a defeat and then we get the standard three seconds of comment when you would have thought our neutralisation of a team that had scored 19 goals in 6 home matches warranted a touch more.

Heigh Ho! Best crack on with feeling sick at the thought of Tuesday night.
Good summary. I honestly thought we might be first on and our performance was the best story of the day. Hey ho.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good summary. I honestly thought we might be first on and our performance was the best story of the day. Hey ho.

If we had won we might have been first up but there wasn't really enough action to warrant it otherwise. Nonetheless, I would have thought our defensive (almost) masterclass would have warranted at least some analysis. All we got was an "aww, sweet little Brighton, haven't you grown?" pat on the head before being ushered out of the room so the grown ups could get on with necking the wine.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Table showing top half... best bit! :)

**** off Gary and Palace..!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I watched the game live on the SBS channel here, after, they showed the post match interview with Jose but not one with Chris, would love to know why they left him out.
There are two coaches after all.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I know I am a biased Brighton fan but what was that all about I watched the game yesterday it was a much much better game than the MOTD highlights showed very poor highlights, ok it was a corner but the double kick on Bong didn't even get a mention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here