Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izquierdo or March on Tuesday

José or Solly to start on Tuesday

• Total voters

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Izqueirdo all day for me. Pace frightens defenders and he has it in abundance. March is technically a better player but JI will create more goal scoring opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Palarse's main threat is on the right wing with Zaha, so we need someone to track back and help Bong to double up on Zaha.
Solly fits the role better than Jose IMHO

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Palarse's main threat is on the right wing with Zaha, so we need someone to track back and help Bong to double up on Zaha.
Solly fits the role better than Jose IMHO

Zaha spent most of yesterdays game playing on the left and their 2 goals came from crosses from that side. I would expect him to do the same against us and target Bruno for pace.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Zaha spent most of yesterdays game playing on the left and their 2 goals came from crosses from that side. I would expect him to do the same against us and target Bruno for pace.
Indeed. And knock is pretty poor tracking back. So this makes line up very interesting on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Indeed. And knock is pretty poor tracking back. So this makes line up very interesting on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

With that in mind, perhaps Chris will put Schelotto in front of Bruno and Jose on the left, both have the pace to cover Zaha's runs.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
No, just a straight choice between March and Jose for me - when we've got good wingers why play Izzy out of position? Makes no sense. Izzy might come on late as a sub for Gross, but I'm not really sure that ever achieves much. Gross appears to have enough stamina to do the full ninety minutes.

I think gross should have been subbed with 15 mins to go, he looked exhausted and Brown has something to prove. Not sure March was that bad tho, perhaps not as good as most of the others.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Jose just edging it for me. March had a good chance to impress yesterday, but just came up a little short. Both very good though, so happy either way.

Jul 7, 2003
Both. Rest knockaert.

Knocky was knackered at the end of the game yesterday. I would put him on the bench so we have him as an impact player for Tuesday if needed and then it gives him more of a rest to run at that dodgy Liverpool defence on Saturday.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Close call this Both scare defenders with sheer pace both cut inside both can score goals I think on balance Solly I think gives just a bit more tracking back plus being a home lad knows what Tuesday's game means to us where as Jose maybe needs to experience if from the bench first time round

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Solly for me.The supporters will get behind him ,then Jose on 70 minutes to finish them off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here