Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Breaking News! Palace Fans are thick, the Pope is Catholic

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Sat on the train back from Twickenham, listening to two Palace fans.

"We're too good to go down."
"We're a better team than Brighton. I fancy our chances."

Deluded.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we wait until Tuesday’s game is over before getting too cocky?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I personally don't think they'll go down, and I'd argue that player-for-player they're better than us and wouldn't be surprised if they beat us on Tuesday.

As much as I hate the slimey c*nts, let's not write them off 3 days before we play them, it'll come back to bite us on the arse.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
What I'd like to ascertain is, why were the pikeys at Twickenham? Or, why were they on the train?
No point waiting for Tuesday to take the mick. We are Brighton, it's what we do.....
Funny though, I feel the same way sober as well!:lolol:

SeagullsD123

Dec 29, 2016
I personally don't think they'll go down, and I'd argue that player-for-player they're better than us and wouldn't be surprised if they beat us on Tuesday.

As much as I hate the slimey c*nts, let's not write them off 3 days before we play them, it'll come back to bite us on the arse.

As much as I love seeing Palace suffer, it is nice being the same division as them

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Odds are still 2/1 Palace if you are keen ...same as before todays matches

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You obviously told them the error of their ways ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thing is, their squad is way better than ours. They have more quality and more depth. But then so does most of the division, they just don’t have the togetherness and team ethos that we do. It really could go either way on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we wait until Tuesday’s game is over before getting too cocky?

I agree - but a win for them and we’re still the better team by some distance - fact.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree - but a win for them and we’re still the better team by some distance - fact.

I absolutely guarantee that a win for them will not make up for that and I’m not convinced that you are right. Player for player they are better than us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I absolutely guarantee that a win for them will not make up for that and I’m not convinced that you are right. Player for player they are better than us.

No, I just meant the league table mate. There’s no doubt they have some quality individuals but football isn’t an individual game. They’ll stay up as usual, always dig their way out. Yes it won’t be much consolation when we lose Tuesday, but it’s worth remembering.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

This. Unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here