Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lukaku - Retrospective Action

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you Thunder Bolt sometimes I am serious and the one about Palace is 100% serious but even I dont know what the outcome would have been had they not found me a seat.
Well they wouldn't have called the game off, that's for sure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well they wouldn't have called the game off, that's for sure.

Neither you nor anyone else can say that with any conviction or certainty as that is not what the secretary of Surrey told Palace that made them find me a seat. As I have said nobody knows if he would have carried out his threat but knowing how much he loathed the Palace hierarchy I am sure he would have done his utmost.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Neither you nor anyone else can say that with any conviction or certainty

Lol yes we bloody well can. I am 100% convinced with TOTAL conviction AND certainty, that that match wouldn't have been called off.

And so is every other sane member of NSC who has read this thread so far.

You need medical help.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He kicked him with his right foot and then in the nuts with his left, Bong should have gone down for a penalty.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You would think that now some of the press have picked up on it, he'll get banned, wouldn't you ???

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
How many times I wasnt an Old Duffer then. In actual fact on disciplinary cases I was usually against the majority as they believed everything as described by a ref and I didnt I said that they were as likely as anybody to make a mistake. This upset a lot of the older members that I doubted a refs version of events.

As a former referee, this is one reason why the game has trouble recruiting referees, particularly the young. Not enough support and backing from the county FAs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So this goal was not ONLY a courtesy of a massively lucky deflection but...

1. Came from a corner which maybe shouldn't have been given...

2. Should not have stood because Lukaku clearly fouls Bong before the shot is taken...

3. Should have been ruled out for offside, as Lukaku is clearly offside, and in the line of the shot, when the shot is taken.

Well, that's shit.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
According to the Mail, Duffy should have got a straight red but was given a yellow. No further action can be taken now.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Lukaku HAS to get banned. Please FA. He stamped on Lovren a few weeks ago too. How can Tomer miss three games for a questionable stand on another player and Lukaku gets away with it twice. Wake up Sky and BBC and do you overpaid jobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here