Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans with half and half scarves

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As my mate said today...every one of those fans are die-hards with loads of loyalty points under their belts. So what makes a die-hard Brighton fan even consider buying a half-half scarf? Utterly baffling.

There were only a handful of Brighton fans with half-half scarves at Arsenal too. Sorry but anyone who bought one has my contempt.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wait until Huddersfield away surely you will want a half n half scarf from that game for the whole family

I already have a town one against manu thanks.

jimtm69

May 19, 2009
Right.
I bought one for my 8 year old son today as a souvenir.
I personally think they're naff.
However I did it for him to remember the day.

We were in the Stretford End and it was highly amusing to hear the mancs moaning.

To all the ALBION fans that turned up you sounded brilliant just a shame the bellend mc kept drowning you out pre match with the world's loudest PA system.
[emoji122]

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was amazed at how many were on sale. I was in Manchester from about 11.30 parked a mile from the ground and walked down to and past the ground. There must have been a dozen sellers, each with literally hundreds of these half and half scarves.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest the main points that amazed me yesterday was how many “home” fans were more excited than my two lads, and took more photos and I’d have thought the Theatre of Dreams would’ve been a cauldron of noise, I thought I’d picked the wrong ground and was at The Cricket Club

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be honest the main points that amazed me yesterday was how many “home” fans were more excited than my two lads, and took more photos and I’d have thought the Theatre of Dreams would’ve been a cauldron of noise, I thought I’d picked the wrong ground and was at The Cricket Club

Your 'amazement' is an oxymoron. Lots of home fans taking pictures at OT and you were surprised by the lack of atmosphere. See also The Emirates Stadium, Tottenham Hotspur's new ground when it's finished etc. How the non-tourist Man Utd or Arsenal fan must love it. Give us BHAFC any day.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Did see plenty of locals in them during the evening in Manchester.

Good to see the underdogs celebrating their big day.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
I feel I have missed out as they do look rather special

mu1.jpg mu2.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I feel I have missed out as they do look rather special

View attachment 91441 View attachment 91442

Apparently it costs more to put 'The Premier League' on them and the Bangladeshi sweat shop children who make them can only spell 'Premiership.' The level of education in the Bangladeshi slums really does leave a lot to be desired.

Ben Elton: "Ooh, bit of politics from Cheeky Monkey there!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here