Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wheels have come off...now absolutely vital we beat palace...must win game ....most important game in our history...

We should be beating teams like united.

Poor effort. 3/10

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Never happy losing but I will take that played well and tried to win ... we move onto Tuesday with heads held high.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We wuz robbed a lot of effort for no result gutted before the game started I would have been happy if we gave a good account of ourselves but now after having seen the game I feel robbed

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Impossible to accept being beaten by a goal like that and after such a great performance.We are a top striker away from guaranteed safety.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Superb performance! Only a fluke deflected goal from a shocking decision by the lino & the red missing Lukaku’s blatant kick has done us there! Love you Albion.

Shame flukey palace got their obvious last min winner.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They didn't score the goal. Lucky lucky ********.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Watching that I would say "WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE".

P.S. We were cheated of one point.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Undone by a lucky goal from their side and some odd refereeing decisions, but lots of positives to take from this game! We were pretty much a match for Man U, and people from all over the world were praising us, which can only be a good thing. Up next, the Scum!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Played well, gave a brilliant account of ourselves and a couple of poor decisions have gone against us for the goal which had its own Hugh slice of luck. Hopefully a really good performance and a win Tuesday.
Nice to hear 3000 outing 70k for 90 minutes. Well done those who travelled

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bad decisions have a way of equalling themselves out, Tuesday, zahahaha won't get the rub of the green(which means he can't cheat his way through a game to hide his lack of ability) so another 3-0 is on the cards

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We’re in danger of being labelled plucky. Palace made worst start in history and really, they ain’t that far behind us after their late win. Need to convert home performances into wins. Losing at Old Trafford is not going to be the story of our season. Well played lads from what I witnessed on the tele box.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here