Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
0-0 would have been fair imo. played well but when we had an opportunity to fill the box from crosses we were lacking in any numbers......onwards, play like that Tuesday please

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The more I watch us, the more comfortable I am about us staying up. We seem to fit, and United in no way ran us off the park today. Hope we haven't tired ourselves out before the real football starts on Tuesday.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No surprise we lost but a bit galling at the way it happened. Roll on Tuesday

I said yesterday 0-2 defeat would be acceptable but now disappointed with the defeat but still ,having played so well against such a strong side must make the team confident going into Tuesday.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Disgraceful home town decision fr the corner that they fluked the goal from. Poor performance generally from the ref and the lino n that side. Robbed of a well-deserved point. Not only did the twats refuse to put the ball out when Knocky was down but they refused to give it back also.after Stevens put it out.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Disgraceful home town decision fr the corner that they fluked the goal from. Poor performance generally from the ref and the lino n that side. Robbed of a well-deserved point. Not only did the twats refuse to put the ball out when Knocky was down but they refused to give it back also.after Stevens put it out.

I don't mind them not putting it out, but not giving it back was absolutely out of order

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Dunk is the first player to have own goals against United and City in the same season.. trying to show his worth to the big clubs. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good warm up for the big game on Tuesday, the result flattered Manchester United.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Mourinho - On BBC just said we were the best side they had played this season

From the BBC website..

Ashley Young's first Premier League goal for 18 months, courtesy of a big deflection, saw Manchester United edge battling Brighton and Hove Albion at Old Trafford.

Brighton had been the better team up until Young's attempt from the edge of the area hit Lewis Dunk before looping over keeper Mat Ryan and into the net.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42035414

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This makes me worried for Tuesday. Tired players after putting in a shift could lead to a disrupted line up as Hughton 'rings the changes'. To us fans, palace is the bigger game, but to Chris and the players probably not, so there's the come down factor. Palace coming to us on the back of a win after several strong performances. Perhaps getting carried away with a decent performance against a post-europe-mid-week man utd... Obviously, I hope I'm wrong, but not feeling hopeful for the palace game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]934470784415862784[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here