Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As Spence said:

Absolutely joke of a signing. I've said this from day one. Keepers need to be well over 6 foot. What were the recruitment team thinking ?

This will go down as one of the biggest f.u.c.k. ups in our history due to it being our record signing at the time. The sooner he is dropped the better.
Good post, but could you not have waited until the end of the game?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Some of you appear to be seeing this game without being there. Are them some new long range binoculars out there ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Steve Sherwood is a total pissmidget on BT Sport, you can tell he does not like us for some reason, reluctantly praising us in a patronising way because he has no choice, but keeps saying we have a free shot, nothing to lose, Murray is just ok, nothing more, limited, you can see that he cannot wait for United to score to say I told you so.
Fair enough. Guess that just shows I'm happier with the commentary I'm listening to than you are!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Excellent performance.
That double save shows what we might have to face second half - they've got the class to create space and chances when playing poorly but not ruling out our chances of a shock result.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Manchester United are a fine team, we’re matching them at their stadium. This should give the lads a lot of confidence, we can compete whatever the final result.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Time to look to the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here