Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The longer it goes on, the pressure builds against M.U. I know which boss will be happier at the moment.
Don't get carried away, they were 1-0 down against Newcastle and won 4-1, they know they don't need to take the lead early.

Nice one Ryan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're on the attack, Mourinho orders ref to blow for half time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Talksport commentary very complimentary; meanwhile, Merson on Sky praises Ryan's double save, but only in contrast to United ranking up the pressure!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You know your playing well when Paul Merson is raving about your performance

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
How did they not score !
Maty what a double save !

As Spence said:

Absolutely joke of a signing. I've said this from day one. Keepers need to be well over 6 foot. What were the recruitment team thinking ?

This will go down as one of the biggest f.u.c.k. ups in our history due to it being our record signing at the time. The sooner he is dropped the better.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You know your playing well when Paul Merson is raving about your performance
That's a bit of a worry. Kinda like when BG says he agrees with you, you suddenly start doubting yourself.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Talksport commentary very complimentary; meanwhile, Merson on Sky praises Ryan's double save, but only in contrast to United ranking up the pressure!

Steve Sherwood is a total pissmidget on BT Sport, you can tell he does not like us for some reason, reluctantly praising us in a patronising way because he has no choice, but keeps saying we have a free shot, nothing to lose, Murray is just ok, nothing more, limited, you can see that he cannot wait for United to score to say I told you so.
I want to change to BBC but we are playing well and 0-0, of i do that and they score it will be all my fault, wont it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here