Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can't see anything less than 3 points will do today, or Chris'll get the sack.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't see anything less than 3 points will do today, or Chris'll get the sack.
We should be beating teams like Man u, but no need for a knee-jerk reaction if luck is against us.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We should be beating teams like Man u, but no need for a knee-jerk reaction if luck is against us.

We've dropped all the way down to 9th since we beat Swansea a few weeks ago, this current unbeaten run of form is unacceptable.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Manchester is a horrible city, it rains constantly and is full of pricks.

For a variety of reasons I was up there last weekend, and whilst the weather down here was rubbish, it was very sunny, if a tad cold.
I was surprised by the number of homeless on the streets though.

UTA.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
1200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

2017-08-12 08.07.10.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heavens opened on arrival, typical Manchester

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m finding it a little bit difficult to get excited about today’s game given that we’ve got Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

That’s wrong isn’t it?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon the biggest danger to the Albion today is themselves. If they approach the game as football tourists and give Man U too much respect, they could be on the end of a thumping. Seen that too many times before against 'name' opposition. On the other hand, if the players come out and play like we know they're capable of, then it's game on!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's weird, playing at Old Trafford in a league game was one of the things I was most excited for when we got promoted,however today has just dwarfed by Tuesday for me. Yeah, we're playing Manchester United in a league game, it's a massive thing but nothing matters as long as beat that lot up the road in the week.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fantastic use of the wrong, imaginary date - that will definitely confuse them & give us the edge we need.....!!! Great work!

Lawdy me, how embarrassing! In my defence, my small brain couldn't register the fact that we are playing on a Saturday at 3pm.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Morinho:

Boss wary of Brighton threat

“For us, Brighton, Watford and Arsenal are very important games, but let’s focus on Brighton - ninth in the table, a good team, difficult to beat, don’t concede many goals, a mixture of physicality, aggression, also quality and creativity.

“I know we have a good record at home and are strong there, but we know the opponent is going to be difficult for us.”

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Morinho:

Boss wary of Brighton threat

“For us, Brighton, Watford and Arsenal are very important games, but let’s focus on Brighton - ninth in the table, a good team, difficult to beat, don’t concede many goals, a mixture of physicality, aggression, also quality and creativity.

“I know we have a good record at home and are strong there, but we know the opponent is going to be difficult for us.”

Of course this is typical kidology but regardless of what anyone thinks about JM, his respect and praise for Albion really shines a light on pricks like Howe and Adkins who have hardly mustered an Albion compliment among them. There was a particularly ungracious interview from Dyche too, in a game we deserved to win. However, I generally quite like him, so I'll make an exception. Most ungracious managers, might make a thread one day.....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The match is being shown on SBS here later, will watch it on tv here.
Any of you expats over here spot this ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Full name George Best
Date of birth 22 May 1946
Place of birth Belfast, Northern Ireland
Date of death 25 November 2005 (aged 59)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here