Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night "what a week lies ahead" drinking thread

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
In a bar called Oceania in El Campello, i triedvto pay by card after two pints of Mahou, but its a minimum of €10 spend on cards! **** it, two more pints it is then :lol:

Seeeaaggguuulllllllsss!!!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Consumption of Staropramen Lager tonight = I think we'll win 2-1 tomorrow in a famous victory.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just popped out to pick up my train ticket for the London <--> Manchester bit.

Came home and decided I should find my match ticket. I couldn't find my match ticket. I just started reaching slightly panicky stage when I did.

Cab booked for 6:45am, a cheeky glass of red to be downed and then to bed before the cricket draws me in again.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Came home and decided I should find my match ticket. I couldn't find my match ticket. I just started reaching slightly panicky stage when I did.

Cab booked for 6:45am, a cheeky glass of red to be downed and then to bed before the cricket draws me in again.

Is your cheeky glass of red tonight or at 6:45 Bozza your post isn't clear

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Good point there. These midnight cricket starts are a right pain. Fine on a workday, as I can catch the last couple of hours in the morning, but at weekends with an early start ?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Having a pint of Pedigree at the Nags Head, Eccles a short tram stop from Old Trafford.

Not bad beer and at £1.75 what could go wrong.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Up North, sadly for work today & then seeing relatives over next two days rather than Old Trafford. Mrs Jakarta had a Bombay Sapphire Gin & Fever Tree Med Tonic while I managed two pints of Sneck Lifter. Very moreish...

By the way the weather up here is horrible (starting persisting it down a couple of hours ago) and forecast is as bad for the next two days, make sure your waterproofs are, er, waterproof. Might also cause some traffic delays if you are driving up I would have thought.

Going to be an interesting week!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hopefully you wet the bed drinking that shite :wave:

Was only going to have a couple but just remembered the cricket is on, still won't be giving it that large to get any where near the wetting the bed stage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is your cheeky glass of red tonight or at 6:45 Bozza your post isn't clear

It's now. [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] has already called me out for suggesting I won't be getting on it at 7am when we get on the first train of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here