Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3-0, 4-0, 5-1 !!!

el punal

Just been on RedCafe, the Man.Utd fans forum. Apparently, according to many of their posters, these are the predicted results against l'il ol Brighton! It seems we're the warm up act for next week's BIG one against Arsenal. Now, if we do get a result tomorrow - a draw or a win, will it be a case of United fans then proclaiming "It's only Brighton, we shouldn't be losing/drawing to teams like them."?

Now where have I heard that reaction before? :cool:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Just been on RedCafe, the Man.Utd fans forum. Apparently, according to many of their posters, these are the predicted results against l'il ol Brighton! It seems we're the warm up act for next week's BIG one against Arsenal. Now, if we do get a result tomorrow - a draw or a win, will it be a case of United fans then proclaiming "It's only Brighton, we shouldn't be losing/drawing to teams like them."?

Now where have I heard that reaction before? :cool:

Capture.PNG

Is some one messing with their poll, 3% have us to win 5-0!!!!!!!!!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Ah the entitled masses of Man-Yoo fans looking down their collective noses at us, no real surprise - they've all been crawling out of the woodwork all week where I work. I'm more concerned that we get no injuries or suspensions for the real big game next week.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Corals offered Lukaku to score the first goal and United to win @ 6/1 as part of their Black Friday sale.

The well-endowed giant is around 3/1 to notch first so if United go 1-0 up they'd be around 1/12. Fantastic odds.

Stumpy Tim

Corals offered Lukaku to score the first goal and United to win @ 6/1 as part of their Black Friday sale.

The well-endowed giant is around 3/1 to notch first so if United go 1-0 up they'd be around 1/12. Fantastic odds.

Would be surprised if he starts though. Rested for Zlatan I imagine.

Personally I think the Man Utd fans are pretty accurate. I think we'll get spanked

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I reckon it will be our heaviest defeat of the season so far.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Would be surprised if he starts though. Rested for Zlatan I imagine.

Personally I think the Man Utd fans are pretty accurate. I think we'll get spanked

I hope not - to your two opinions. :)

Watford away - shows what a good point it was there now back in August. Tough game for them on Tuesday - you could well be right re Ibrahimovic.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon it will be our heaviest defeat of the season so far.

If it is, we dust ourselves down, forget it, bonus game anyway and move onto Tuesday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Won't we be resting a lot of players in readiness for the more important match on Tuesday and putting out our second team?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Arh been working with a new collegue this week and we got round to talking about life outside of work:
Him: I'm a big football fan, obsessed.
Me: Really who do you support.
Him: Man United of course, how about you?
Me: You should know we are playing you on Saturday.
Him: Oh I dont really know what our fixtures are.

Conversation over!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are we really that surprised they reckon they're going to smash us? West Ham expected to do that and they're tiddlers.

Tiddlers with an over-inflated estimate of their own importance, true, but in Premier League terms they're also-rans.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm kind of expecting a 4-0 United myself to be honest, and I am usually pretty optimistic.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here