Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is off to United then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Booked this week. £9 to crewe £22 on the way back, plus Crewe to Manchester. Should be about £50 all in which compares well with the £80-90 for Euston-Manchester. Just missed out on the standard class advance returns from manchester, mostly down to my faffing about.

It's been £84 return for as long as I've looked, which is what I paid.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Jammy feckers the lot of you ... all I have to look forward to is endless blue skies, warm temperatures, light winds and a Full English in the Stag & Lion at 7am. I will do my best to 'hark to the merry bugles' and ignore the alien hordes of wannabe Mancs.

Y'all have a great day

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's been £84 return for as long as I've looked, which is what I paid.

I had seen that, just needed to go a bit lower.

Still the main thing is, we'll get there. Looking forward to having a reasonable look at the city as my visits have been fleeting thus far. Whilst I think wheel loose tomorrow I am looking forward to seeing how we stack up against the likes of Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku and Zlatan etc, it should be a cracking day out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Leaving at 6.30 p.m. tonight to drive to Nottingham, across to Manchester from Nottingham for 12.30 ish tomorrow and then drive back to Arundel tomorrow night!

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Just left Euston. Looking forward to a week-end in Manchester.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
About to get on a train to London, staying over as early train up tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
2 of us flying up from Southampton tomorrow morning!

Damn you! Was going to do the same thing but the prices went up so now going on Cross Country to Manchester Piccadilly (return) costing me £73. As a matter of interest what are the air fares costing you?

Two more flying up from Southampton. Prices for the early flight were about the same as the train. We paid slightly more to get on the 10:10am flight up to save getting up so early.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Damn you! Was going to do the same thing but the prices went up so now going on Cross Country to Manchester Piccadilly (return) costing me £73. As a matter of interest what are the air fares costing you?

Booked them last week for £110 return each! Much preferred the 1 hour flight as opposed to a 4.5 hour each way road trip or however long on a train!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here