Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is off to United then?

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
on the 10am tomorrow; my son lives in Manc; lunch and early dinner booked; 2030 train back; overnight in London town - home Sun morning

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Contrary to most of you, a rare lie-in on a match day for me. Will leave car at home and I will get there by train and tram/bus - all for nothing on my OAP bus pass!
(I get my comeuppance next Tuesday night).

el punal

Booked them last week for £110 return each! Much preferred the 1 hour flight as opposed to a 4.5 hour each way road trip or however long on a train!

Good call! I suddenly realised I meant the flights to Newcastle, as I've got a match ticket for that fixture too. I don't know - all these away games, all these loyalty points, not only do I not know whether I'm coming or going I don't know know what I'm coming or going on!

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Three of us going up by car. Early start but staying overnight so able to enjoy a night in Manchester and nice leisurely drive back Sunday

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Over 6 1/2 hours drive from Brighton. M6 a nightmare!

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Monthly / December medal tomorrow morning. Will catch up on the football during the afternoon on Saturday soccer with geoff stelling.

Hope you all have a good time.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Leaving in a couple of hours. Staying at an M6 travelodge just north of Birmingham, then parking at a mates house in Salford. tram to the ground!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Booked this week. £9 to crewe £22 on the way back, plus Crewe to Manchester. Should be about £50 all in which compares well with the £80-90 for Euston-Manchester. Just missed out on the standard class advance returns from manchester, mostly down to my faffing about.

4 of us doing the same. £50 each with a groupsave (Euston-Crewe) (Crewe - Manchester) including a travelcard up to Euston.

On the slow train home from Crewe which leaves about 7 ish and takes about 4 days to get back to London.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All these early starts are good training for Newcastle next month.

Leaving home at 5.50am tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here