Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is off to United then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, train. Something early out of Worthing and then the 10am out of Euston, and then the 18:55 back again.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Me and junior via friends in Cheshire who have sorted tickets in’t home end. 5am start from Brighton methinks.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
3 of us off at stupid o'clock via Crewe due to the late booking and missing the reasonable fares.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy gang will be there

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
3 of us off at stupid o'clock via Crewe due to the late booking and missing the reasonable fares.

When did you book and what did it cost?

I only booked a day or so ago and my Manchester ticket is the same price as when others booked when the match tickets came out in mid-October.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Off early in the morning. Going to be chilly.

Up in the morning early, Start at the break of day;
March till the evening shadows Tell us it's time to stay.
We're always moving on, my boys, So take the time from me,
And sing this song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I only booked a day or so ago and my Manchester ticket is the same price as when others booked when the match tickets came out in mid-October.

Booked this week. £9 to crewe £22 on the way back, plus Crewe to Manchester. Should be about £50 all in which compares well with the £80-90 for Euston-Manchester. Just missed out on the standard class advance returns from manchester, mostly down to my faffing about.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I guess it depends what people feel is 'reasonable'...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You won't be alone, I managed to nab a couple of corporate freebies for a friend from a Northern pal who's company has some seats...........

I hope I can keep quiet. No colours although I do have a blue scarf (non football).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here