Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest 'Computer Prediction' final PL table

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You'd take us staying up, with Palace being relegated? Surely not?

LOL.........with where we are currently, I suspect a lot wouldn't take 17th now if it was offered.............

FWIW I think they probably have the 3 forecast relegated teams right............but I fear the clowns up the road will find a way of wriggling out of it

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Absolutely., 16th or even 17th would suit me just fine. It seems to me that so many people are getting carried away with out current placing of 9th, with some idiots even talking about us qualifying for Europe.

Many of our recent games have been against some of the 'lesser lights' of the Premier League where we had hoped to pick up some points. The next batch of games will be more difficult, Manchester United and Liverpool for obvious reasons, and the derby ghame against Palace isn't a nailed on victory either.

I keep on banging the drum, survival is ALL that matters this season, .I don't care if we finish 1st or 17th, it's the same difference.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
LOL.........with where we are currently, I suspect a lot wouldn't take 17th now if it was offered.............

FWIW I think they probably have the 3 forecast relegated teams right............but I fear the clowns up the road will find a way of wriggling out of it
I don’t think Swansea will stay up this time unfortunately.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don’t think Swansea will stay up this time unfortunately.

They are really struggling at the moment most certaiinly, but there is still two thirds of the season to run, and a transfer window in January too, which could well save some of the teams threatened with demotion. An awful lio can change between now and next May.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Don't doubt for one moment that this West Ham team cannot be rescued. Not only are the players unsuited to the trenches but a deep malaise has taken hold, manifesting itself as a deep hatred for the board... Ring any bells?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Everton up to 9th?

Despite being utterly shit, they're only 4 points from 9th now.

If a decent manager eventually arrives, they'll soon kick up the table.

I'm more surprised at the super computer placing Huddersfield finishing above us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Despite being utterly shit, they're only 4 points from 9th now.

If a decent manager eventually arrives, they'll soon kick up the table.

I'm more surprised at the super computer placing Huddersfield finishing above us.

The "super computer" obviously being comprised of a couple of bored TalkSHITE production staff spitballing over a final League table during a quiet lunch hour, and sticking it online for some dreary clickbait.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley will never finish 7th - even though Ashley Barnes is on fire at the moment (must be his new hair transplant)::)

Think both Burnley & Brighton will finish around the 11th-14th mark.

On last week's evidence, Swansea are nailed on for 20th and I think Huddersfield will join them after a brave fight. No idea who will be the 3rd unlucky team.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The "super computer" obviously being comprised of a couple of bored TalkSHITE production staff spitballing over a final League table during a quiet lunch hour, and sticking it online for some dreary clickbait.

You're wrong. Here it is in action

vlcsnap-2013-05-21-16h18m59s2471.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You're wrong. Here it is in action

vlcsnap-2013-05-21-16h18m59s2471.png
Let's hope someone doesn't ask it to play Global Thermonuclear War. How about a nice game of chess, Dr Falken?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can’t see W Ham or WBA going down, would predict Swansea and H’field to go down along with Palace. Would be ecstatic to finish 12-13th, happy with 14-15th, slightly disappointed 16-17th, devastated with 18-20th

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be quite happy if the 3 PL 'crisis clubs' - West Ham, Swansea and Palace - keep dropping loads of points.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As it is a Talksport estimation can we " Cash Out " now then and sit on our hands for the rest of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here