Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is the Premier League less interesting than the Championship?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am glad we performed a lot better than Celtic 1-7 PSG in the champions league. I actually thought a result like that may happen at some point this season.

How wrong I have been.

Brentford Fanzine

Dec 1, 2017
Hope you still remember us little clubs now you've hit the big time!

Great achievement and gives us hope.

I am the editor of Brentford Fanzine Thorne in the Side and wanted the help from a couple of Brighton and Hove fans on an article I'm doing 'Life after the Championship' - looking for positive and negatives from all sides.

If anyone can help me could you contact me at : - nick.brentfordfan@gmail.com and I can send you a short set of questions?

As always, we are on a tight deadline so ideally would like to get this completed in next few days!

Yours in Football,

Nick - Editor of Brentford Fanzine Thorne in the Side.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hope you still remember us little clubs now you've hit the big time!

Great achievement and gives us hope.

I am the editor of Brentford Fanzine Thorne in the Side and wanted the help from a couple of Brighton and Hove fans on an article I'm doing 'Life after the Championship' - looking for positive and negatives from all sides.

If anyone can help me could you contact me at : - nick.brentfordfan@gmail.com and I can send you a short set of questions?

As always, we are on a tight deadline so ideally would like to get this completed in next few days!

Yours in Football,

Nick - Editor of Brentford Fanzine Thorne in the Side.

I can do it through here if you like - pm sent

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I think it is and really miss the mid-week games as well. Championship is just more unpredictable all round.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm beginning to think (as I expected) that the Championship is a far more interesting league. The Prem is far too predictable - an expanded version of the Scottish Prem. There are six teams that we will probably not get anything from and who will compete for the top spot and the european places. The rest (including us) will spend our time every season trying to avoid relegation. That's not going to be a lot of fun on a long term basis, is it?

Plus, it's very difficult to get tickets for the away games you want to see.

And so few 3pm Saturday games remaining.

As the season progresses I'm becoming less of a fanatical fan than I was last season ... and previous seasons.

It was great to make it to the "promised land", but is it all it was cracked up to be for a club like Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here