Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Talk Sport

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning on at Sunday lunchtime is the only show I’ll listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning on at Sunday lunchtime is the only show I’ll listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s can’t be long till Rushden takes over the breakfast show.

Alan Brazil is just about listenable if he has a decent co-host, however that is rare - Micky Quinn however is the worst presenter on that station by a long way - how he is allowed to be an expert on horse racing is beyond me, horse torturing prick.

Highlight of the off season was after the VVD deal fell through after they reports Liverpool for tapping him up, I imagine most of this was down to him bragging about the deal being done.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Have you seen the state of him ? His beetroot heed is the size of the Hindenburg, the bloke is a walking heart attack waiting to happen, I don't even know how he still has a liver. The drink-driving, booze-soaked buffoon fully plays up to the lager-lout persona he has cultivated and portrayed over the decades. Can't stand the bloke. I switched off his shit breakfast show years ago, I'd rather listen to tinnitus than take any notice of that tragic sweaty blob's inane back-page-of-the-Sun based views and opinions on the top 6 (being as that's all he knows chuff all about). Breakfast radio broadcasted by morons, for morons.

The only thing I listen to is Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning on Sunday mornings, they are very entertaining. I also get my fix from those two on the (twice-weekly) Guardian Football Weekly podcast, which is excellent listening. The rest of that station is complete and utter DRECK.

And the ads. Oh god the ENDLESS ads.

I once watched a Southend v Ipswich game through a heathaze rising off Alan Brazil's beetroot heed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Shame really. Brazil was a reasonable player.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The Talksport Christmas party will be interesting....

Mike Parry's timeline is peak Twitter today. Clearly bladdered himself, He has called out Jim White's alcohol problem and going off on one about Joey Barton stabbing cigars in his team mates eyes.

Marvellous stuff.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
WHats evertines thoughts on the moose? Always enjoy the banter between moose, Brazil and Mickey Quinn :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Talksport Christmas party will be interesting....

Mike Parry's timeline is peak Twitter today. Clearly bladdered himself, He has called out Jim White's alcohol problem and going off on one about Joey Barton stabbing cigars in his team mates eyes.

Marvellous stuff.

Indeed. An apology has been issued.

dfdf.JPG

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Alan Brazil is just about listenable if he has a decent co-host, however that is rare - Micky Quinn however is the worst presenter on that station by a long way.

Quinn might be bad, but surely not as bad as that tw4t Barton?
But the station is rich in awful presenters and "experts"
Ian Abrahams is so thick that he joins in when the main presenters are taking the pi55 out of him.
Adrian Durham? Cundy? Ray Houghton?

I can't bear to listen to anything on this station now apart from H&J in the afternoons

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here