Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] British jihadis should they be allowed to return back to the UK ?

Should British jihadis be allowed back into the Uk after fighting abroad ?

• A simple Yes

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • A simple No

Votes: 148 94.3%

• Total voters

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Morning all,

As the question only allows for a ‘simple’ yes or no in relation to British Citizens then we ‘simply’ have no choice. Simples. What we do with them when they get here is quite another question. But, a priori, if they are British then they should be taken back.

If the question was more loosely framed, I would go for an option stripping them of their nationality following due process. Then we could wash our hands of them.

I hope you’ll let me back in when my stint in Dumbfukistan is over.

Now for my full English with a choice of rye, wheat or sourdough ... WTF?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Any that return should be killed as going to prison can increase the threat as 1 can become 6 or 10 etc etc...It's either they're killed or they live elsewhere far from our shores.

Prison is pointless with these idiots

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I don't see that it's anyone's business what a few top boys get up to when playing away at an international fixture. Local old bill simply unprepared.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It's worth considering how British nationals who tried to blow up other British nationals in the name of religion were dealt with 400 years ago - hung by the neck until semi-conscious, then lowered, their genitals sliced off and thrown into a fire, their torso chopped open and their entrails spewed over the decking, their heart ripped out whilst still beating and then their head cleaved from their body and shown to the crowd before being set on a spike.

Christ, you'd be lucky to survive that.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Voting ‘no’ is being totally simplistic.

These jihadists won’t be hopping on a plane from the conflict zone - they’ll be travelling across land to Europe and will arrive at a British port or airport. At that point they can’t be sent back to the European country they’ve arrived from - the only real option will be to try them and if/when found guilty lock them up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We don't have to let them back in. They will hardly have been hanging on to their British passport while away, torturing and raping in front of the local stone age warriors. If they try to slink back they will be part of the throng at Calais. Or Dover, after Brexit. If we can't deal with that, we may as well do a Palace and burn our own towns down.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I never agree with you(very rarely, as I think you're just a wind bag who believes every word you type)
Not a fan then :lol:

Isn't it better to believe what you write, rather than deliberately talk shit?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well Theresa May decided to hand a whole bunch of extremists with British nationality their passports back to go fight alongside Isis in Libya and the survivors were all allowed back so I guess officially it's fine.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is a letter from the guy who was the British Cleric in Baghdad. Known as the Vicer of Baghdad.

Vicer of Bagdad.jpg

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Let them come back in, arrest them at the Airport/Boat port, then take them to the nearest wall and shoot them 11 times 2 in each leg, then 2 in each arm, 2 in the chest and then one in the head.

Then set them on fire........... Simple.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
They should all be welcomed onboard a special commemorative aircraft which should then be flown at 500mph into the English Channel from 35,000 ft on their way home.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As they still view themselves as being at war with us it would be insane to let them in to pose an immediate threat to all of us. Mind you I'm not happy to have them at large in Germany, Sweden or Egypt either...in fact anywhere.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If we leave the EU all this Muslamic terroristism should end. End the hate.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They should be let back - then dealt with.

They're British citizens and therefore are our responsibility - we shouldn't be dumping them on other countries to deal with. Whether they're jailed, whether they're hanged for treason etc is a separate argument - we're British, they're British - we deal with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here