Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What an incongruous poll.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I feel shite for weeks when we lose to Palace whereas a defeat at Old Trafford is more or less expected. Hope that answers your question.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I've got it in my head that we will lose to all of the top 6 away from home. Simple as that.

Even if Palace weren't Palace, we'd want to beat them because they're 20th in the league. (LOL)

But it's Palace. If we were already relegated and they were already Champions I'd want to smash them. Crazy question!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Strange poll question. We're not playing at Smellhurst.

Beating Palace, obviously. I'll be quite happy with a point away at OT.

I'm even more easily pleased than you! I'd take a 2-0 defeat at Old Trafford and a 2-0 win on Tuesday all day long.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Where's the option for both!
Anyway I think it's pretty obvious that we want to win against Palace (duh) however, whether we get it then I don't think so.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Palace win irrelevant of the rivalry. Don't think United are going to be taking up a relegation spot come the end of the season.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Normally I would go with beating relegation rivals but went for beating Man United simply because I find Jose Mourhino so smug and annoying

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Palace.

A. It's Palace.
B. We'd be stopping them taking points while taking points off a rival.
C. Point A trumps all further argument.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Palace all day.

If we beat united we lose our cloak of invisibility, then the pundits will have to stop raising their eyebrows every time Brighton are mentioned as if to say "who the f**k let them in?".

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No expectation from Saturday except the predicted 5°C and them singing something about 20 times that they've been singing for years and years.

Tuesday however is a whole new ball game.....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only sane answer is BOTH. However an away win at ManU would make the football world sit up and notice, if only for the weekend. That would be an amazing achievement. Against Palace, the important thing is not to suffer a pratfall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here