Votes: 225 91.8%
  • Manure

Votes: 20 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poll: A win at Old Trafford or Smellhurst?
You realise it's a home game against Palace?

Also, this should be a public poll, so we can see all you Palace fans.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The scum

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Normally I would go with beating relegation rivals but went for beating Man United simply because I find Jose Mourhino so smug and annoying
You're not a proper Brighton fan.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You realise it's a home game against Palace?

Also, this should be a public poll, so we can see all you Palace fans.

I most certainly aint a Palace fan as you can tell from a lot of my posts on Palace on other threads.

I absolutely loathe the way that a company with like them with Multi Millions in Turnover has ''Abused'' the Company Administration System in the past. If up to me I would have forced them to do what Rangers had to do in Scotland. That was close the Company. Start a new Company and as such begin in the bottom Division again.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Complete no-brainer. The scum all day long.

For a big club I don't hate Manchester United for some reason. It's reserved for nearly every London team - bar Arsenal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I most certainly aint a Palace fan as you can tell from a lot of my posts on Palace on other threads.
I worry about you sometime NooBHA.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
LOL - I almost bit the bait. I changed my response 3 times there
:lolol:

Seriously though, feel free to clarify where your loyalties lie if I've got them wrong:
You're a Motherwell fan. You also support whichever team Chris manages. That's currently us. You didn't support Brighton before Chris came. If he leaves, you'll probably retain a soft spot for us, but may not be a lifelong fan (it may depend on the nature of his departure)?

And that (or whatever a more accurate version is) is obviously fine. But you don't have a deep routed hatred of Palace like many of us.

Beating Man U or Palace isn't even a question for me. I haven't asked my daughter which she'd prefer, she'd just look at me like I'm an idiot (quiet at the back) if I did.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I worry about you sometime NooBHA.

I will be fine................Not once have I found myself about to jump of the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Not yet anyhow. If I am not on here pissed by midnight on Sunday after the Motherwell Cup final, you can send out search parties to dredge the River Severn for me

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
:lolol:

Seriously though, feel free to clarify where your loyalties lie if I've got them wrong:
You're a Motherwell fan. You also support whichever team Chris manages. That's currently us. You didn't support Brighton before Chris came. If he leaves, you'll probably retain a soft spot for us, but may not be a lifelong fan (it may depend on the nature of his departure)?

And that (or whatever a more accurate version is) is obviously fine. But you don't have a deep routed hatred of Palace like many of us.

Beating Man U or Palace isn't even a question for me. I haven't asked my daughter which she'd prefer, she'd just look at me like I'm an idiot (quiet at the back) if I did.

First Para 100% or at least 99% correct. CH has been treated great by Brighton and the fans. So I doubt I will have any grievances with Brighton EVER in the future. Wasn't just the departure that I dislike Newcastle and Norwich for. It's more than that and not for a public forum.

People down at Brighton and up at Birmingham are and were Brilliant.

I have to have a reason to dislike people but when I do, I find it hard to forgive but for the most part I can get on with most people. Coming from a mixed Catholic and Protestant father and mother I was taught prejudice for the sake of it isn't how I should live my life but when I do take a dislike to someone or somebody it usually lasts forever.

As for Loyalties. There are 2 people who post on here who know what Club I follow

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Did i just read someone supports whatever team a certain manager is at

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
img_9064-1.gif

70729,128,0,3.jpg

a49eddcf2d9ca383c659b56304260ec076bb9b21b485ab6b0c11a00e.png

benn-nigel-image.jpg

hawthorne-nigel-image.jpg

havers-nigel-image.jpg

worthington-nigel-image.jpg

kennedy-nigel-image.jpg

Hope this helps.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have to have a reason to dislike people but when I do, I find it hard to forgive but for the most part I can get on with most people. Coming from a mixed Catholic and Protestant father and mother I was taught prejudice for the sake of it isn't how I should live my life but when I do take a dislike to someone or somebody it usually lasts forever.
Prejudice against a football team is quite different from against a person. I get on fine with the Palace fans I know, I've nothing against them. I just hate their team and want to beat them.

As for Loyalties. There are 2 people who post on here who know what Club I follow
Well if my first Para was 100% correct, surely it's more than 2?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Amazing question.

1. Palace are a relegation rival, United are not. So PALACE.

2. Palace are our long-term rivals, with a history of acrimony. United are not. So PALACE.

3. A defeat to United is expected, so will not be at all damaging to morale. Defeat to Palace would be very much 'points dropped'. So PALACE.

4. I like SEEING the Albion win, and hate seeing the Albion lose. I will personally be at the Palace game, but not the United one. So PALACE.

Put me down as undecided :rolleyes:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Prejudice against a football team is quite different from against a person. I get on fine with the Palace fans I know, I've nothing against them. I just hate their team and want to beat them.

Well if my first Para was 100% correct, surely it's more than 2?

As far as I recall it's only 2 but Perhaps I may have told others and don't recall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here