Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] John Osborne RIP

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Condolences to his family. I guess if there is any crumb of comfort he died with his beloved Albion on an unbeaten run in the top half of the premier league. A small crumb l know but he must have been elated in the weeks before he died to see his club holding it's own after in the top tier after following the club through thick and thin. RIP

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
The Albion have given me so many highs and lows over the years on and off the field but they've also given me so many people that I love to call my friends, my Albion family, and John was a good friend and important member of the Albion family. We've shared so much together, so many highs and probably even more lows. John was such a genuinely nice guy, liked and respected by so many, there's a big hole in the Albion family now that can't be filled. RIP John x

IMG_2916.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Very sad news, condolences to his family and friends.
RIP John.

Always admired his Albion/ England BN3 flag, seen that many times.

Wendy Wilkins

May 23, 2014
Hove
Hiya. I don't really post on NSC but I had to mark the passing of our friend Johhny O. Everything that has been said of him is 100% true, he was super smart, kind, warm & hip - most of the bands he liked I never heard of, until I heard of them! Whenever you spent in John's company you were better for it. I have known John for over 30 years and he has been a constant in my life. I can't believe we won't see him at the boozer before Old Trafford but we will continue to raise a glass for our mate Johnny O & remember all the wonderful times we celebrated and commiserated together!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pretty sure I’ve spoken to him at England away games, always sad to hear and far too young.... RIP and thoughts to his family

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
I find this so hard to believe. I can’t imagine going to a match and a John
not being there before, during and after the game. He was such a good bloke - always good company. We’re going to really miss him. I can’t imagine seeing a match without him there.

This is a loss that will be felt by many in the Albion community.

My thoughts are with Sam who has lost a great Dad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don’t know the guy but total respect for his attendance record. RIP.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Didn't know the guy but I've seen that flag many times. Sounds like a great guy to have known. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Still in shock with the news about the loss of Johnny O. Great guy, known him from the 80's when he used to give me lifts to away games.

Rest in peace my friend, and love and sympathy to Sam and all John's family.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
RIP that's no age.

Didn't know him personally but recognize the face from when I used to go to away games

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Such shocking news, a familiar face (always a smiling one) at away matches - John will be much missed but never forgotten. Condolences to the family and may the happy memories and many laughs be a comfort now and always.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here