Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] New Caravan Park in Croydon?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My mate is a steward there. The view from the top of the new stand is awful.

The view from the lower tier of the Anfield Road end ain't too clever either. If you're unfortunate enough to be too far back, you can't see the goal at the Kop end.

Comfy seats though. If you're an Umpa Lumpa.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Palace do build a new stand behind the old stand, a basic design fault will be if the new one faces the pitch.

It's going to be new cladding though, isn't it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Man City built their new third stand behind the stand, it is why it is probably possible to do at the Amex without touching the current foundations.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
If you've got an announcement to make about making an even more important announcement in future, you'd pick a converted shipping container retail location like Boxpark as the place to do that, wouldn't you?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
They only average around 15/16k in the championship so what’s the point? Even when they were doing well they still didn’t turn up.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They are going to build a portable wall which snuggly fits between the goalposts. At least then they might win a game

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Private boxes .

Attachments

• pikey 8.jpg
    pikey 8.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 178

kjgood

Dear CPFC G

You must like our site as you have posted 802 times. If you are not happy at what you read may I suggest you stick to your own teams forum, or are you actually a wannabe Brighton fan? I must admit I am not interested in your views, this forum is for Brighon and Hove Albion fans.

Kindest Regards

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Maybe it involves a groundshare with West Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man City built their new third stand behind the stand, it is why it is probably possible to do at the Amex without touching the current foundations.

I'd be curious to know how you think this would be remotely possible.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
If you've got an announcement to make about making an even more important announcement in future, you'd pick a converted shipping container retail location like Boxpark as the place to do that, wouldn't you?

I think the choice of venue to make such an announcement is very telling...
A stadium constructed from second hand shipping containers is strangely in keeping with the image of the club as a whole. All nicely clad of course.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm always surprised and disappointed this casual racism has become acceptable on NSC.

Hopefully we are staying at Selhurst and redeveloping it in stages, Don't fancy a ground down the Purley way with no pubs and a park and ride, Just not the way football should be.

I think names should be recognisable nationwide. Neither pikeys or nigels cuts it, you asshats should have stayed the glaziers then we could call you window cleaners/lickers, but you decided to go full plastic with Eagles.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here