Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] You don't see a bus for ages....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Marvellous scenes :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's a bit like my BT Sport tonight, I'm watching buffering tonight, they're quite good, until a goal comes along, then...............

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
But why he did park right behind the bus stop, surely he could have been a few metres to the side?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife sat in the BP garage at the bottom of Mill Rd last night and told me I was on the 12th Mill Road P & R bus. This is the first time that I have used such a bus for a couple of seasons but can somebody explain why they had 4 on the stand but only loaded one at a time and when full let it go then started loading the 2nd Wouldnt it be quicker to just open the doors and let people get on any of them and when nearly full the stewards call for 4 more people or whatever to fill the bus then let it go followed by the next one which will be full by then.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wife sat in the BP garage at the bottom of Mill Rd last night and told me I was on the 12th Mill Road P & R bus. This is the first time that I have used such a bus for a couple of seasons but can somebody explain why they had 4 on the stand but only loaded one at a time and when full let it go then started loading the 2nd Wouldnt it be quicker to just open the doors and let people get on any of them and when nearly full the stewards call for 4 more people or whatever to fill the bus then let it go followed by the next one which will be full by then.

:moo:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto

:lolol: You just post anything, even if it's nothing to do with the thread. It's hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here