Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Palace interview

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
My best man at my wedding is a Palace fan. Really enjoying our rivalry this season and totally dreading next Tuesday, I copped it big time when they beat us in the play offs.

No I'm not prepared to do an interview by the way just saying its ok to be mates with the person but hate their club

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
WeHatePalace.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can do I'm in The Midlands tomorrow and Thursday and back Friday? Any good?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I don't personally, but I do feel like punching illiterate fckwits on here who are too stupid to know which "there/their/they're" to use. It's right up there in the simpleton stakes with "could of", and really does get on my tits.

Aaaah ,ha ha ha ha ha! You beat me to it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My Son is a Palace fan, whilst I love him dearly we enjoy a considerable amount of friendly banter on this fact!

Surely when he was just a little boy, he asked his mother "what should I be?"
Unless he got your gun after having his mouth washed out then I'm afraid you've both failed as parents.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have a Palace fan on the opposite shift to me.
We always have the usual banter, which doesn't go beyond the pale.
It's been like this for over twenty years I have worked with him, he's very articulate and has good SOH.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes. You can tell that by the straightforward, perfectly understandable, plain English used in the original post.

Are they prepared to do an interview this week?

Are you two happy to do an interview this week?

Unfortunately due to their offices being moved to Guildford I don't see them anymore.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I work with one in Financial services. He's a great bloke, very good at his job and we have great banter. Of course we'll want to batter them come Tuesday though.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Rugby teams have rivals, its just after the game finishes they go and have a beer together. Personally as I live in Sussex I have been very supportive of my BHA mates when you were down in the 4th and 3rd tier. Love beating you but after the 90 mins are finished with, well that's it !! But I do love coming on hear to read the faux hate people have for me even though they don't know me...I am a OK sort of person. ( If you like Punk and go to gigs in Brighton , support Sussex CC, have played football or cricket in the Mid Sussex leagues, you probably know me ??

I played cricket against a few mid-Sussex clubs. I would have gained an extra yard of pace had I known. Especially on those clay chinny wickets. :tantrum:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No, is Sussex, but could do over Skype or the phone?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here