Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Palace interview

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Does anyone one here live / work / have a genuinely good relationship with a Palace fan? A fairly articulate Palace fan that is, one who doesn't still throw rocks at the moon or burn anything that doesn't move?

Had a call from Premier League Promotions (the PL's official broadcast partner) this morning to ask for a Brighton fan and a Palace fan to interview together to talk about the rivalry (the ongoing narrative still seems to be that it's a rivalry that's a mystery to everyone; we've done at last three of these things this season). They'd like you to do a piece to camera together - won't take more than 10 minutes - as soon as possible.

I can't say I know anyone well enough whom I can whistle up at short notice. If you do, and you're interested in doing this, let me know, and I'll pass the details on.

Cheers, Al.

Contact @fypfanzine or @HLTCO o Twitter, I'm sure they can get someone along.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How did that happen?

Oh, a long story I'll share with you one day, suffice to say he's 35 now and we get along great, but boy am I enjoying this season!

His Birthday was on 26 Oct '02, we went to the match together, although he went to the home end and I went in the away end, needless to say I sneaked out (one of only a few that did) and left him and his Palace mates celebrating.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Blimey, that beats the thread by the chap letting his son wear a chelsea shirt to the Amex!

Your parenting skills are about to be ripped apart...

Bring it on ..... :ffsparr: :albion2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No one should be on friendly terms with a palace supporter, and I truly mean that.

I struggle in that I live in what is probably Palace territory and I barely know a single NigeI I don't like. Luckily, most of the smug Nigel gimps who come on here (but only when they are not bottom of the league and MILES behind us) remind me why I should indeed dislike them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Football without rivals is just rugby

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do you ever feeling like just punching them while their talking to you ?

I don't personally, but I do feel like punching illiterate fckwits on here who are too stupid to know which "there/their/they're" to use. It's right up there in the simpleton stakes with "could of", and really does get on my tits.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Football without rivals is just rugby

Rugby teams have rivals, its just after the game finishes they go and have a beer together. Personally as I live in Sussex I have been very supportive of my BHA mates when you were down in the 4th and 3rd tier. Love beating you but after the 90 mins are finished with, well that's it !! But I do love coming on hear to read the faux hate people have for me even though they don't know me...I am a OK sort of person. ( If you like Punk and go to gigs in Brighton , support Sussex CC, have played football or cricket in the Mid Sussex leagues, you probably know me ??

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I don't personally, but I do feel like punching illiterate fckwits on here who are too stupid to know which "there/their/they're" to use. It's right up there in the simpleton stakes with "could of", and really does get on my tits.

Wasn’t talking to you, drip.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Rugby teams have rivals, its just after the game finishes they go and have a beer together. Personally as I live in Sussex I have been very supportive of my BHA mates when you were down in the 4th and 3rd tier. Love beating you but after the 90 mins are finished with, well that's it !! But I do love coming on hear to read the faux hate people have for me even though they don't know me...I am a OK sort of person. ( If you like Punk and go to gigs in Brighton , support Sussex CC, have played football or cricket in the Mid Sussex leagues, you probably know me ??

Do all that but don't know you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sorry I don't think I know you and I don't like cricket

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Have you had a call from Premier League Promotions - the PL's official broadcast partner?

Yes. You can tell that by the straightforward, perfectly understandable, plain English used in the original post.

I've got to know a couple of Palace fans through work, annoyingly two of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet.

Are they prepared to do an interview this week?

My Son is a Palace fan, whilst I love him dearly we enjoy a considerable amount of friendly banter on this fact!

Are you two happy to do an interview this week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here