Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
99 showing as still available, managed to get my 3 after a short queue this morning.

What are the chances of getting a bigger allocation if it sells out, does it depend at what tier/level it sells out at?

Nope there are c350 left (plus ambulant/disabled). You need to scroll down to get whole picture.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Nope there are c350 left (plus ambulant/disabled). You need to scroll down to get whole picture.

Interesting, on the mobile site it was only showing me 3/4 blocks, the only one with tickets being L7L despite me scrolling down yet on the full page it's showing the correct number available.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Called the Albion booking line to see what the lie of the land was re tickets left, getting more from Newcastle etc and she said there are lots still left and there is an option for another 800 tickets if required. Hopefully that will mean that it might actually go on sale to a all members and even possibly a general sale and everyone who wants to can get to at least one away game this season.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Interesting, on the mobile site it was only showing me 3/4 blocks, the only one with tickets being L7L despite me scrolling down yet on the full page it's showing the correct number available.

You’ve got a dodgy phone, then!

It shows all blocks plus disabled when I look on my mobile. 243 left in L7K, 62 ambulent and 6 wheelchair on top of the 70 in L7L currently.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Club confirmed today by email that no further allocation for newcastle.

2200 thats our lot

On the basis that only 1300-1400 have been sold so far probably and we are already well past the regular travellers.

Could be wrong but I'm fairly certain that J & H have not been put on sale yet. So Newcastle are probably going to use half of H as segregation and sell F to their own fans.

Not so much of a closed shop after all. I dearly hope all those who have been complaining are going to this one?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
On the basis that only 1300-1400 have been sold so far probably and we are already well past the regular travellers.

Could be wrong but I'm fairly certain that J & H have not been put on sale yet. So Newcastle are probably going to use half of H as segregation and sell F to their own fans.

Not so much of a closed shop after all. I dearly hope all those who have been complaining are going to this one?
So kind of you to allow us to go to Newcastle in the holiday season [emoji106]

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So kind of you to allow us to go to Newcastle in the holiday season [emoji106]

Oh I see, you want to pick and choose? :whistle:

someone quoted elsewhere that 1900 already sold

Based on them taking what is displayed as available on the ticketing site and subtracting it from the 2200 allocation.

Like I said, I could be wrong but I don't think 2 of the blocks have been released for sale yet.

It would be very strange not to receive an increased allocation if almost 2k were sold already.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Bit Harsh, Newcastle on the 30th December! I have been to everygame this season, But there is no way I can afford a day trip to Newcastle that time of year.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Bit Harsh, Newcastle on the 30th December! I have been to everygame this season, But there is no way I can afford a day trip to Newcastle that time of year.

Maybe, but you can't afford it because you've been to every game. Manchester was similar pricing.

If I couldn't get to any games but Leicester, Newcastle and maybe one more next year, the cost wouldn't concern me. I'd be absolutely desperate to go.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just spoke to the ticket office. Approx 600 left of the initial 2200 and then still potential for more. Looking good for bronze members.
Impressed with how many we've sold so far considering the time of year and distance!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
As expected, J & H were held back from the initial allocation, with J having just been released. We took a very small part of J last year with an 1800 following so I imagine similar to have been sold now.

On sale to All Members tomorrow and they have added an Amex Purchase History wave starting next Thursday.

There are quite obviously a large amount of high points holders not going to this one so a good chance to make some ground up on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here