Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Going to be at a hotel in Devon with a big group.......I just daren't get tickets..........or do I..................???

Yes is the only answer :wrong:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do I get to keep the loyalty points as part of the divorce settlement ?

Unless your partner has any use for them, I can’t see any way you wouldn’t.

Actually, if they’re in your name, there’s no way of transferring them, so you’re safe with this one. As long as a solicitor doesn’t try to put a value on them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unless your partner has any use for them, I can’t see any way you wouldn’t.

Actually, if they’re in your name, there’s no way of transferring them, so you’re safe with this one. As long as a solicitor doesn’t try to put a value on them.

Might not have a use for them, but I could see some spiteful attempt to claim half or something..................

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Enjoyed last year's game there, and being in September I got the hotel paid for as a birthday present :)

However, this year slap bang in the middle of Christmas holidays I simply won't be able to afford it. It will also no doubt be absolutely baltic.

This will go down to all STHs no problem, maybe even further?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Why don’t you buy your own when the requirements allow?

These will not sell out and “getting someone to buy them for you” is cheating. That person will be getting points whilst not attending which is the same as touting in my book.

Barber will be after your details from Bozza, too, no doubt!

Cheating - What are you on about?
He is a Brighton fan
If I want to go to a game I will do whatever it takes and that includes touting, it is only a simple game of football at the end of the day
Rules and regulations can swivel

Jul 7, 2003
Loads of games between now and Christmas, nice local Boxing Day away game, longest trip of the year, no discounted train tickets available, coach takes forever - all adds up to a low away following as people just run out of time & money.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cheating - What are you on about?
He is a Brighton fan
If I want to go to a game I will do whatever it takes and that includes touting, it is only a simple game of football at the end of the day
Rules and regulations can swivel

My point was simply that loyalty points are for going to games, not buying tickets for other people to use.

You will almost certainly get tickets for this at your own point in the queue.

I guess we all have different points at which we queue jump, but this is one place where I won’t. It has meant that I have missed games that I wanted to go to, but I’m not going to start asking others to give me a leg up the queue - particularly when it’s unnecessary.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
My point was simply that loyalty points are for going to games, not buying tickets for other people to use.

You will almost certainly get tickets for this at your own point in the queue.

I guess we all have different points at which we queue jump, but this is one place where I won’t. It has meant that I have missed games that I wanted to go to, but I’m not going to start asking others to give me a leg up the queue - particularly when it’s unnecessary.

Fair enough whatever suits you
But it looks like that geezer lives in Scotland so unlikely to be able to get tickets easy
Don't be shy about obtaining a ticket though by all means possible, you got to do whats best for you, you can't be worrying you are taking a ticket before someone else that might be potentially more worthy than you
We are all Brighton fans at the end of day with all different circumstances
As I said it is only a game of football

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Managed to grab the LL section which is nearer the pitch.

Noted that from last year, and looks like a lot of people have done the same.

In training now to conquer the stairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here