Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Tickets on sale today, it would seem not high priority for many as virtually no queue to get ticket this morning.

This could well go to general sale

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Looks like nobody is interested in this one. The number of tickets available is almost the same as it was an hour ago. If this is anything to go by, we have no chance of selling out or even getting particularly close to it.

We went last year and had a fantastic weekend. One of my favorite away trips and we said we would go again this year if in the same division. As soon as we saw the date this year that plan was cancelled. Holiday season games should be local so as to fit in with family plans.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What's our allocation? I notice you get 15 points for going which is a bit of an incentive.

Its a chance for some of the exiles to get to a game this season. Away fans miles from the pitch though

Irvinegaz

Jul 29, 2017
What's our allocation? I notice you get 15 points for going which is a bit of an incentive.

Its a chance for some of the exiles to get to a game this season. Away fans miles from the pitch though

Definitely we’re up in Scotland and desperate to get to this game, we have someone trying for us but they’ve only got enough points to buy them on Friday, so here’s hoping there’s tickets left.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I went online at 9.30am and went straight through with no queue. I hope I won’t be there on my own.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm looking at driving up there and back in the same day from Peacehaven, couldn't make it last season and I'll be glad to be away from the family for the day. Pretty confident there will still be tickets available on Friday,

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Looks like nobody is interested in this one. The number of tickets available is almost the same as it was an hour ago. If this is anything to go by, we have no chance of selling out or even getting particularly close to it.
Interested yes. I really enjoyed Newcastle away last year. Achivable no. Simply no way i can justify that trip in the middle of christmas week. Would much rather go to this one than huddersfield. But its a complete non starter. Will have to go to Huddersfield to keep the points tally in an upward trajectory. Its a ridiculous position to be in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only about 900 showing as on sale at the moment, do they have other blocks to release in addition to this?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitely we’re up in Scotland and desperate to get to this game, we have someone trying for us but they’ve only got enough points to buy them on Friday, so here’s hoping there’s tickets left.

Why don’t you buy your own when the requirements allow?

These will not sell out and “getting someone to buy them for you” is cheating. That person will be getting points whilst not attending which is the same as touting in my book.

Barber will be after your details from Bozza, too, no doubt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here