Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Have these sold out? Just looked at buying one but there is no option to buy, even though I have enough points for second tier.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So much for no demand and going on general sale

theboybilly

Managed to grab the LL section which is nearer the pitch.

Noted that from last year, and looks like a lot of people have done the same.

In training now to conquer the stairs.

To be fair you get a decent view wherever you are up in the Gods. It's a much better view than from my seat at the London Stadium that's for sure (and that wasn't that bad really) I'm staying in a hotel a 5 minute walk from the ground and loads of pubs. It's a great away day

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Only about 900 showing as on sale at the moment, do they have other blocks to release in addition to this?

J and H seem to have been held back and F not even listed, but they would surely be part of a full 3k allocation, not part of the 2.2k we received.

K, L & M are the sections on sale currently with 600 odd left. I think we filled these 3 sections and took a very small part of J last year with the 1800 that went. On that basis I would say we've sold about 1k thus far.

If this forum is anything to go by, there should be enough people when it comes to general sale (maybe before) to request the increased allocation. Not sure whether we'll fill it, would be impressive if we did.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just bought a couple. Still around 500 left, so reasonable chance of a few still being on sale when it gets to general STH sale next week. But after that, I reckon it probably will sell out.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just bought a couple. Still around 500 left, so reasonable chance of a few still being on sale when it gets to general STH sale next week. But after that, I reckon it probably will sell out.

Surely if it sells out before general sale, we will get a further allocation?

the captain

May 21, 2013
As an exile in Geordie land[for the last 30 yeqrs!] who has been unable to get tickets for any games this season this is very encouraging news,It's been a long time since I 've gone so long without seeing the lads live .Maybe I won't have to sit on my hands with my Toon army friends after all,fingers crossed there are still some available when they go on general sale in December

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As an exile in Geordie land[for the last 30 yeqrs!] who has been unable to get tickets for any games this season this is very encouraging news,It's been a long time since I 've gone so long without seeing the lads live .Maybe I won't have to sit on my hands with my Toon army friends after all,fingers crossed there are still some available when they go on general sale in December

After being a member for four and a half years, it's drawn you into making your first post and we're all grateful for that. Don't wait so long next time!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I'm going but I don't need a ticket as fortunately a geordie mate has offer me a place in a corporate box. I don't get the loyalty points though but all you can drink booze and a 7 course meal kinda makes that ok I guess :rolleyes:.

How are people travelling? I've got a flight for just over £200 from Southampton airport.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I've checked my seat on the stadium seating plan and it looks like I got lucky with a seat in the Mesosphere. I thought I was going to be in the Ionosphere.

Result!

Cantner_Ionosphere.png

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just spoke to the ticket office. 435 left of the initial 2200. Potential for the full 3000 though if demand (which there looks like there will be!). Touch and go whether it'll go to bronze members. Impressed with how many we've sold considering the time of year

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
99 showing as still available, managed to get my 3 after a short queue this morning.

What are the chances of getting a bigger allocation if it sells out, does it depend at what tier/level it sells out at?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here